Who would have thought

Putting sick people in nursing homes was the biggest lie.

Side effects aside, I think taking the vaccine lessens the chance of death for older folks. I guess they got lucky on that one.

We may never know but I wonder if the vaccine. social distancing, and masks saved more people or killed more people.

Last edited:
The vaccine was a money grab. All it was and still is.

If they were actually trying to save people with it then it's is the worst execution of science and medicine since Dr Mengele perfected the Jew lamp.
Plus they would have championed some helper meds.

Criminal. They destroyed the world economy over a virus they manipulated in a lab, then either released it on the world or it accidentally escaped to kill millions. The powers that be still have absolutely no desire or intention to find out what happened or hold those responsible accountable. Jab producers became billionaires overnight on the backs of the taxpayer printing press. Is it any wonder they wanted to keep their data secret for 75 years..... after everyone but toddlers & infants are long gone?

Putting sick people in nursing homes was the biggest lie.

Side effects aside, I think taking the vaccine lessens the chance of death for older folks. I guess they got lucky on that one.

We may never know but I wonder if the vaccine. social distancing, and masks saved more people or killed more people.
I think the way it was mandated did much more harm. Emphasis should have been put on protecting the at risk segment of the population and let the rest of society carry on. We could have burned through it in 6 months I bet.

Mrna injections have never been done before.....so happy my family chose not to participate. No serious Covid issues at all with any of us.. My gut feeling is the long term effects of the jab will be catastrophic.

That’s a term used to demonize those that have critical thinking skills, and question the “official” narrative. I don’t even like to use the words, myself.
Funny how quiet many who were very, very vocal about the vaccine and how stupid and reckless those of us who didn’t buy it are. Many right here on MM in fact sure don’t have much to say any more. Sheep…

Everyone had their own idea of yes or no and some were forced by employers both private and Govt. I think they protected themselves from lawsuits. My stepdaughter works for a plasma center- they saud the vaccines were found to lower T-Cells. I know of a couple who got blood clips and a couple who developed Pericarditis although they say how rare it is.

I wonder if with the new Alex Jones precedence if I could sue CNN for all the pain, suffering, damage, badgering and harassment I incurred for being anti vax the last two years? Pretty sure they owe me at least a billion, maybe more

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom