Who you got heading to the Super Bowl?

Eagles vs Chiefs. The niners just won't be able to hang with the eagles imo. The week of rest for Mahomes makes the difference and chiefs win it all.

Niners are going to beat the Eagles - Fred Warner is going to go beast mode on the Eagles offense.

Not sure on the Bengals vs Chiefs. A high ankle sprain doesn't heal in a week, so we will see how much power and mobility Mahomes has. If he can be himself, I think the Chiefs have a great chance, but the Bengals will be a very tough out.

I’m with you Hoss, my team flamed out the other night so all I care about now is having lucky squares.
Far as the big game? Eagle and Bengals. Bengals get the rings.

No clear favorites in these 4.

Eagles squeak out a win against the Niners and Bengals win on a last second field goal against the Chiefs. Burrow has a heroic last minute drive for the kicker to give Cinci the win 27-24.

Burrow and the Bengals beat the Eagles in the SB barring any significant injuries to Bengal players. Their O-line did surprisingly well last week (3 new starters from the week previous).

My heart likes 49ers and chiefs but my brain says Eagles are about unstoppable on either side of the ball. Bengals have got the chiefs' number. Mahomes should get the ball to Kelce as much as possible...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom