who'd tah vote for?

M

manny15

4884a3bc1b5fae28.jpg

McCain I can understand. Its Obama I dont know WTH gives a S*^% about.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
funny_new_46.gif

You better believe your gonna get govmint hand out's if B hussein ooobaaama is elected!!
They are gonna have their hands out every time you roll over in yore sleep Overton. And by golly you better meet their deemands.... er requests or they are gonna show you what for!!
Get ready folks it's not gonna be pretty!!!
Later
Foghorn

Ransom;
Isn't that the guy our G Grandfather and GG uncles voted for and had him as their commander in chief as they rode forward in the cavalry for the great state of Virginia. If so, he lost, we better find another candidate.

RELH

RELH

You are right. Plus he's not feeling real well either. Okay we'll pick another one who believes what you earn is yours not the federal governments.

Ransom

All the righties hated McCain, now he's a hero.

Finishing 894 out of 899 at the naval academy does make you the man to watch, I'm voting for Barr.

His biggest issue is he doesn't have a chance, he's a clown but not as bad as the rest of them.

Uh, not a hero in the sense you imply, but definitely the lesser of two evils. He actually is a war hero. Doesn't mean he'll make a good president. He just won't be quite as bad as Obama. Be happy. Your side wins either way.

That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."Thomas Jefferson"
Liberals do neither. "Bugler"

>That government is best which governs
>the least, because its people
>discipline themselves."Thomas Jefferson"
> Liberals do neither.
>"Bugler"
>
>
>

I like that saying....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back