Who's done and who's not?

BioHazrdMan

With the draw a week away who is all done applying and who is waiting till the last minute to crash the system??? I'm happy to say I am done! A buddy attaching to my app, well, I guess he's waiting till the last minute.

We got ours in this weekend. I was wanting to get the disabled Vet hunt/fish lic that is only sold at the regional offices and thought I wouldn't be able to. Surprise! Was able to get it online. NMHUNTER, we all paid separately and I was able to attach and pay my own way to the app my friend took the lead on.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-12 AT 07:41AM (MST)[p]IBX ORX BHS DER all in, waiting on outfitter to put in our elk apps. $7,609 and I'll probably get $7500 back!

I have got everything done except my credit card info! I am also waitting to see if the Judge overturns SB 196 before I finish it up! because it will change what I apply for.

Waiting on the ruling, as well as my credit card statement being issued on Monday. With all of our previous applications on my card, it is getting pretty "full"!

just finished up here too for the most part, still on the fence on ibex, if i do apply it will be f/im...im in for deer, elk, oryx, speedies, and biggies...daughter is deer, elk, speedies, and biggies (might get her in on oryx)...nephew, deer and elk...have one to attach to my elk but thats on them...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12 AT 10:48AM (MST)[p]I paid jenny in the draw dept $100 to attach my app to Pauls when his came in so I should be good to go.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12
>AT 10:48?AM (MST)

>
>I paid jenny in the draw
>dept $100 to attach my
>app to Pauls when his
>came in so I should
>be good to go.

Bad move, our luck ran out after Zachs bull hunt.

Procrastination is a killer. Working on my apps right now and the site is moving very very slow. The crash probably right around the corner, about when I finish entering all the hunt codes.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]They better get about 20,000 apps/day or we'll be payin a bunch more money next year.

>Procrastination is a killer. Working
>on my apps right now
>and the site is moving
>very very slow. The
>crash probably right around the
>corner, about when I finish
>entering all the hunt codes.
>

I am with you. It is not looking to good for me right now

Well I tried to help it crash, but it was working fine for me...just finished the apps for my bros and myself. On to Nevada.

NMBIGHORN

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom