Who's got a Wasatch Muzzy Bull Tag?

I'm helping a friend in the Mid-Season....I've got a pretty good idea where to go but if you see some late next week......

A good friend of mine has the late hunt tag. He's good friends with the bobcat so he might not get help from me. :p

I'm helping a friend in the Mid-Season....I've got a pretty good idea where to go but if you see some late next week......

A good friend of mine has the late hunt tag. He's good friends with the bobcat so he might not get help from me. :p
I am helping my moms husband, he is 77, with the mid season tag. I hunt a ton on the wasatch, but I am getting very nervous as it gets closer and closer. This guy can hike a little, like a few hundred yards. So we will be a road hunter for the most part. He cant get into the spots I normally hunt. So fingers crossed something close to a road comes by. Good luck to you guys.

For those of you that haven't tagged your bull yet I can tell you this..the general season muzzy deer hunt started last Wednesday i don't know about the south side of hiway 40 but on the north side there was people and activity every where and most of the better quality type bulls have headed for the heavy timbered nasty holes so be prepared to work for your bull.anyway that's what I have seen and noticed..first hand

For those of you that haven't tagged your bull yet I can tell you this..the general season muzzy deer hunt started last Wednesday i don't know about the south side of hiway 40 but on the north side there was people and activity every where and most of the better quality type bulls have headed for the heavy timbered nasty holes so be prepared to work for your bull.anyway that's what I have seen and noticed..first hand
The muzzy guys had a hay day up in the areas I was in. Coop, willow creek strawberry river. I saw 4 very nice bulls hit the ground. Congrats to all the hunters who drew out

I took my GF who has the muzzy tag up last Sunday where I killed my archery bull 2 years ago. We hunted hard until Friday afternoon. Elk didn't want to cooperate much. Few bugles here and there but nothing too crazy. Couple of small rag horns could have been taken but nothing worth filling a tag on. We may go up Wednesday morning for one last shot. Wish we would have had a muzzy deer tag since we did run across a tank of a buck.

My buddy still has a tag. Him and his dad both had the tags. His main goal was to help his dad fill his tag. His dad shot a bull Friday. I was up trying to help him for a few days. This dude took the weekend before his hunt and drove down to fishlake to help his coworkers daughter on her tag. I'd love nothing more to see him get his bull. I've been up trying to help him a few days. I can't believe how thick the leaves are still on the trees this year. This year has been harder then past years I've helped with.

I seen the elk east of the Co-op creek parking lot of hwy 40. Take the road across from the parking lot to the base of the mountain. Hike south and east up the first draw about 3/4 of a mile. They were at the base of the bowl right there. I would check the pockets to the south and east around to Trout creek. Good Luck! I also seen a heard feeding below the first power line tower you come to taking the road from renegade that circles over to the new paved road up sheep creek. The tower is on the west side of the road as you drop down the hill. The bull was in the trees bugling so I'm not sure how big.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom