Why are we doing this????.....

• Companies that fail to comply with the new law could face a civil penalty of $250 for a first violation and $500 for any subsequent violations.
So, we're going to have toy Karen's now...."I'm tellin"

That's a low blow and BS
I won’t blame homer for Newsom cuz he don’t blame me for Romney.........

We get infiltrated from both Coasts, California and Massachusetts....... we’re screwed regardless of which way we turn. Hell of a price to pay for Clam Chowder and Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:
Sorry but if you pay taxes in cali you are paying into the system for this to happen. Some don't have a choice and have alot invested in rural land and homes these are the people I feel bad for but if you're a down to earth person and can afford to move out do it and change those plates. Hows that small engine ban going to affect those that also live in rural communities?

Sorry but if you pay taxes in cali you are paying into the system for this to happen. Some don't have a choice and have alot invested in rural land and homes these are the people I feel bad for but if you're a down to earth person and can afford to move out do it and change those plates. Hows that small engine ban going to affect those that also live in rural communities?
I pay Cali taxes from a farm my G Grandfather bought in 1917......I'm not leaving and it's not my fault.......roots suck some times...

I'm betting you don't want us all moving to where you are....I can afford to move....

Oh.... were it that easy. Eventually there’s no place left to run. I came here, on the run..........

I pay Cali taxes from a farm my G Grandfather bought in 1917......I'm not leaving and it's not my fault.......roots suck some times...

I'm betting you don't want us all moving to where you are....I can afford to move....
Homer...sell out...Wyoming welcomes people like you.,.,.l did it almost 25 years ago..

Why are we doing this? To destroy America.
Because people (all of us really) are too chicken to stand up to it. We hate. We talk about how much we hate it. We won't do anything about it.

Nobody is willing to give up something to make it stop. By giving up I mean things like worrying whether or not the Canadian border will open up for a hunt you have booked. There are bigger things at stake right now, and a stupid black bear or moose hunt ain't one of them...

Because people (all of us really) are too chicken to stand up to it. We hate. We talk about how much we hate it. We won't do anything about it.

Nobody is willing to give up something to make it stop. By giving up I mean things like worrying whether or not the Canadian border will open up for a hunt you have booked. There are bigger things at stake right now, and a stupid black bear or moose hunt ain't one of them...
Practice what you preach! ?

it’s not just California, in Texas there were a couple bills in the recent legislative session that would have simply defined what a male vs female was (ie presence or lack of a Y chromosome), that went nowhere. People don’t have the will to take this on. The madness will continue to spread.

I agree Homer. Living on a third-generation ranch, with a wife that won't leave (yet), makes the options limited.
Unfortunately, we can't outvote the idiots running this state.

True. We can't get organized and if an individual was to resist publicly they are labeled a racist homophobe bigot domestic terrorist. We're even afraid to have a rally in DC at this point. Planted trouble makers would show up and we'd get blamed for it by design. The media is against us.

True. We can't get organized and if an individual was to resist publicly they are labeled a racist homophobe bigot domestic terrorist. We're even afraid to have a rally in DC at this point. Planted trouble makers would show up and we'd get blamed for it by design. The media is against us.
Or maybe your views etc are not only the minority but a very small minority ?

And then there are those who say you can't go up against the government and win.

Good thing some people didn't attend that rally in 1776...

Guys,

Stop complaining about this and that other thread about small engines. If you don't like it then get the f out. You cannot fight it in this state. You have 0% chance of winning.

All this talk about fighting the Gov is hilarious. Find a deep red state and move there. We aren't cornered yet. One day we will but until then do what's right for you and your family.

Guys,

Stop complaining about this and that other thread about small engines. If you don't like it then get the f out. You cannot fight it in this state. You have 0% chance of winning.

All this talk about fighting the Gov is hilarious. Find a deep red state and move there. We aren't cornered yet. One day we will but until then do what's right for you and your family.
Yep, but when the small leak in the mighty dam bursts, it doesn’t just wash out those next to the dam....... all those miles down stream get washed out too, in a short few minutes after those immediately under the dam.

So why can “they” get organized and your group cant?
There is a reason........ It would take far too long to type out with one dyslexic finger...... and....... a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest........ so why would I bother?

There is a reason........ It would take far too long to type out with one dyslexic finger...... and....... a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest........ so why would I bother?
Exactly, always easier to complain than to do anything. And on a hunting forum no less!

Guys,

Case in point. Nobody wants to do anything about it. Only a fool thinks the government is unstoppable. It's actually pretty easy if you're willing to give up a few luxuries...

Exactly, always easier to complain than to do anything. And on a hunting forum no less!
Really........ inagine that.

You seem perfectly comfortable discussing your and my disgusting sexually fantasies..........

Just saying.....

Case in point. Nobody wants to do anything about it. Only a fool thinks the government is unstoppable. It's actually pretty easy if you're willing to give up a few luxuries...
You need to pick a winnable battle. And in CA, you can't win politically. Why do you think Trump doesn't spend hours and hours in CA?

Better yet, move to a battle ground state and there you can have a fighting chance. Pick your battles man. Don't just jump off a cliff.

You need to pick a winnable battle. And in CA, you can't win politically. Why do you think Trump doesn't spend hours and hours in CA?

Better yet, move to a battle ground state and there you can have a fighting chance. Pick your battles man. Don't just jump off a cliff.

Death by a thousand cuts...

You Cali boys should have fired up your Epson printers and printed out zillions of ballots & voted for Elder. The only way Cali ever changes is if you get down in the mud with the dems and hit them with their own corrupt tactics

You Cali boys should have fired up your Epson printers and printed out zillions of ballots & voted for Elder. The only way Cali ever changes is if you get down in the mud with the dems and hit them with their own corrupt tactics
Somewhere buried in the big spending bill now being considered is a line that bans walls & fences around cemetaries. The AOC 'squad' claims the barriers discriminate againt Democractic leaning voters by keeping them from getting to the polls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom