Why did the extend the deadline?

I think there servers can't handle the stress.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

really it was messed up

My cousins kid decided he wanted to go hunting with me so he asked if i would put him i was on the dam& site for 4hrs before i was able to get through. i think a week is to much but i can see the an extensison based on the server it really was having problems.

OK. I was not aware the state contracted with a company with a crappy computer system...

The computer glitch worked out great for me. My 11 year old finished his hunter safety today and was able to put in for the youth elk hunt and general deer tags.

Gave me more time to second guess my choice, and they made another $10 off me...Wish they would just get it over, but if the problem is on their end, it's fair to extend the deadline.

I totally lucked out! Just received a letter from my credit card company in the mail today that they were updating all there cards in early april to better serve their customers. Of course that was the card I used on my application. If I were to draw something, Utah would have rejected my application because the card and number no longer exist as of April. I had to withdraw my app tonight and reapply using a different card. This cost me an extra $70 bucks to reapply for the same exact choices I had originally submitted. Although I am pissed off at my credit card company for this so called better service to their customers, I am very thankful to the tag gods for causing this extension. By the way my original application was done the first hour of the first day that you could apply. Whew that was close! 2 hours to spare!!!

They say they will reject it but they won't. I was issued a new card the same way last year so the expiration date changed. They called me and I gave them the new expiration date and got my deer tag. It was odd though because I was checking my credit card for hits a few weeks early and when nothing happened I thought it was all over and I would be the one archery hunter with out a tag in the state. Then the email came, and a few days later I got the call.

Dillon

Same thing happen with our credit card two years ago and they called us and we gave them a card over the phone. Its all about the money I suppose!

Why would you say it is all about the money? Is your money any better than the guy behind you? Sounds like they did the right thing by calling you, instead of going on to the next guy with money? I would thank them if they helped me out of a bad spot.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom