why sheep hunting is fun

joebuck

This photo was taken July 31st 2002.
092698.jpg

Yep. I can totally relate. Spent two different stretches of 36 and 54 hours cooped up in a tent just like that on my Dall hunt.

That picture makes me want to go tomorrow. Thanks

my definition...
why sheep hunting is fun... sheep like a room with a view and it's an excuse to visit

it looks like your tent had a view, when the snow wasn't too thick

i find it amazing they can live up there all winter in that wind

It's worth mentioning that the 54 hour stretch was after I had killed my ram..... which makes the stay alot more comfortable. And sheep meat in camp makes life a wonderful thing too.

Go right up to the top right side of this forum page and read " HOw To Post Pictures" each forum has this at the top.

Brian

Can you guys imagine me WEDGED up in that little tent for 58 hours--LMAO
Worse yet, imagine BUCKSPY and I wedged up in that thing! He is something like 6'8" 260 lbs and I am 6'4" 235 lbs. I dont think I want to sheep hunt anymore after that thought! Although I can well imagine ole Buckspy can kick out some heat in the winter and shade in the summer! LMAO, I'm still never going sheep hunting after that thought. AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Drum

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-04 AT 00:29AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-04 AT 00:26?AM (MST)

Joebuck, Your a hoot! I'll bet your the life of the party, eh.

I was also in BC, hunting Stone during that same 02 opening hunt storm, but I do have to admit on 7-31 I was comfortable and weathered in, still at lodge. If I knew how I would post a couple of "Why sheep hunting is fun" pictures.

You helped me relive that hunt, memories are GREAT!

Thanks,Claude

huntsonora, I'm no pixie-weight either and I can tell you lying in that thing was not fun! 'specially with all the stinky socks hanging in my face.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom