Wife got it done

tallpine13

5368847bfb616793424a8c7bc4a97494860f.jpeg

31246c88bbab08fa3414e85ba3457274d0163.jpeg

With all the winter moisture around, we were super excited knowing we were headed into the elk woods this September. From day 1 we were on bugling bulls and found some very very impressive bulls. On day 3 it all came together when she stuck this bull at 41 yards and we watched him go 100 yards and expire. The excitement was unreal and my wife had no idea what she shot until a few guides and other hunters stopped by camp and were in total awww.

WOW She took a smoker. That is a fine looking bull.
Tell her congrats.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Pretty sure I saw her driving south on bursum today (Tuesday). She sure looked proud with the bull in the back of her pickup!

Outstanding! Love those dark antlers in the burns...
Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Great Bull!! Congrats to your huntress! Even though my wife's first archery bull wasn't a monster, its probably one of the most memorable hunts I've ever experienced. Gotta love it when a plan comes together and a monster bull comes right in! Good job! Glad she got him before bowdeadly gets out there with 1000 rounds of "lead arrows" and starts shooting at the baby bulls!! Lol

She probably had to do everything by herself. Not sure her husband is that good of help?

Fantastic bull. Congratulations guys on a super bull.

LCHC

>She probably had to do everything
>by herself. Not sure
>her husband is that good
>of help?
>
>Fantastic bull. Congratulations guys on
>a super bull.
>
>LCHC

The sound of me stepping on pine cones, sticks, and stumbling over rocks brought this one right in..... I've been reminded everyday so far who's is bigger and which one of my bulls is either getting taken down or hers gets its own wall......

Use it to your advantage! I got a new game room out of the wife's bull and she got to pick the 1 wall for her bull! Lol

Outstanding!! What a great bull. She must have ice water running through her veins to make a perfect shot on a huge first bull.

>
5368847bfb616793424a8c7bc4a97494860f.jpeg

>
>
31246c88bbab08fa3414e85ba3457274d0163.jpeg

>
>With all the winter moisture around,
>we were super excited knowing
>we were headed into the
>elk woods this September. From
>day 1 we were on
>bugling bulls and found some
>very very impressive bulls. On
>day 3 it all came
>together when she stuck this
>bull at 41 yards and
>we watched him go 100
>yards and expire. The excitement
>was unreal and my wife
>had no idea what she
>shot until a few guides
>and other hunters stopped by
>camp and were in total
>awww.

I highly underestimated this bull due to his 4ths and mass. His 4ths are 25? and 24.5? and he was right at 64.5? of mass.... glad he's finally at the taxidermist. My wife?s been getting irritated with me walking back and forth to the shop to look and hold this thing.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-19 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]Great bull. Congratulations to her. Bull of a lifetime. What was the final score on him?

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-19
>AT 05:55?PM (MST)

>
>Great bull. Congratulations to her. Bull
>of a lifetime. What
>was the final score on
>him?

369 1/8?...... not to bad for her first bull. She will be ruined from here on out

Huge, huge bull! Congratulation to her. Both of you.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Wow Congratulations on that monster. That part of the state grows some big ones. Those sword (4th) points are just awesome. 2019 has started off with some truly impressive trophies. Again tell her congrats.

Thanks guys. This is actually going to be featured in Eastmans bowhunting journal in a upcoming publication. This was one of those hunts that as things unfolded it was definitely meant to be. I'm still in shock of how it all went down and how she finally got to seal the deal on a bull of a lifetime.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom