Wifes 201" Deer

joevegas

Thought I would share this. Not a Nevada buck but hope you enjoy the pic. After going out with myself and 3 girls for many years glassing in the Rubies, Jarbidge, Southern Nevada and etc. she get's this guy!! Southwest Colorado buck on her first deer hunt. I guess good things come to those who wait. He taped out at 201 and we will see after 60 days what the real score is. Story is on the Mule Deer forum and she's now hooked and probably ruined! LOL First year we have hunted outside Nevada and used a guide. Thanks to Derek and Will from Mesa Verde Outfitters and Serge from Urge 2 Hunt making this happen. She just took her hunters Ed course in mid September and a special thanks to Bryant Barnson and Cody Bliss in Ely, Nevada for setting up her rifle and teaching her how to properly shoot. This buck finally stepped out out 350 yards and she took him!

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

not much to shrink there......if the initial scoring wasn't exaggerated...it will be close....and I don't doubt it....

Very good job...I'm jealous

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom