Wife's 27 inch 3 point...kinda

Desertflinger

100_3151.jpg

Jeansbuck06.jpg

My wife killed this buck at 255 yds. She made a great shot. The buck was facing us and she put a 150gr Barns-X in the spot! We had a great hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-06 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]what buck?

lol
just kidding, beautiful buck, beautiful wife, ugly guy. :D

Congrats! thats gunna make a nice mount (the deer) :) Really nice looking buck, great to see all the ladies success pics posted recently

What's the kinda?
It's definitely a 3 point so is it kinda 27 inches or did she kinda shoot it or is she kinda your wife?

hope my wife can't shoot that well i'd hafta start locking the gun safe.this season is getting long{to her} and i haven't even tried to find a buck for me yet. been hunting elk for every one else in the famaly.taking my nieces up this weekend.
if arron get her cow and jessy gets the big bull this sunday i'll make sure to put up some pictures of them.
all you single guys with 9 digit bank accounts i'll set you up with them. you have to be rich enough to support thair uncle casey's hunting habbit.
nice buck and pritty wife, better carry a big stick to keep all these hunters back. pritty wife that hunts thats what dreams are made of.

Congrats to the huntress.
She sure knows how to make you look bad! LOL

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Desertflinger was your wife in Eastman sheep issue this year?. My wife read the sheep issue and gave me orders to start putting her in for sheep. Nice buck.

Very Cool, congrats on a nice buck...

I don't know... but I've been seeing all these cool pics of wives with bucks... and I'll tell you all right now... you dudes are WAY over chicked...

What a beauty!
That's a keeper...
What a reply to those guys that say that a woman hunter can't be feminine.
I have always enjoyed hunting with my wife...
harryhunter50103-14.jpg

Thanks for the post!

Just Curious - Why can I see some pictures and not others. Can not see 27 inch 3 point and several others on other threads. I can see HunterHarry's picture though. ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom