Wife's desert sheep

devobrodie

We had a great hunt and saw some nice rams, she has all the luck in the family, and this year was no exception, they seem to come up to her! We were spotting sheep way up, nothing was in a really good spot to try a stalk, but we did anyways a couple of times, and they turned out bout as you would think. My brother a some of our friends found this ram and one other, along with 9 ewes in a much better spot, we went to stalk up and got about 1/2 way to the ridgeline we were trying to make. Then the ram decided it had had enough of my brother and the guys looking at it through the spotting scope, they watched it walk over the top, and it came to us, she shot it at 62 yards! Thanks to Brad and the others from this forum for the help!!
Sheep Pack out.jpg
Melisa and Devon wide 2 BC.jpg
Melisa ROck wide BC.jpg

Love the chip out of the horn. I hope my wife shows me up like that someday. ?
Tell her congrats and yes I’m envious!

Well done to you all!!!

Extra fine, heavy old ram. It's a helluva trophy and she and you should be proud of that!!!!!

Zeke

Looks as though you hunted late into the season,Good looking country in the background,What unit were you hunting?My turn is coming soon I hope 25 Points ?

Looks as though you hunted late into the season,Good looking country in the background,What unit were you hunting?My turn is coming soon I hope 25 Points ?
We actually hunted the first week of the season, we were there for the week before the opener scouting, and we were planning on going back for Jan. if we didn't have luck on opening week, kinda wish we were still hunting! These hunts as so rare you want the experience to last a bit longer. My wife had max points,

congratulations to your wife and the whole crew! Great ram I was super excited to get the text that she was successful! Next year is your year! Glad to of been helpful, wish we could have lined up our schedules to have meet in person, maybe next time.

congratulations to your wife and the whole crew! Great ram I was super excited to get the text that she was successful! Next year is your year! Glad to of been helpful, wish we could have lined up our schedules to have meet in person, maybe next time.
Thanks for all the help! Next year would be awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom