Wife's N. Idaho 160+ Whitetail

B

Bearzie44

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-07 AT 10:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-07 AT 10:02?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-07 AT 10:01?AM (MST)

Here is a pic of my wife's Northern Idaho Whitetail she took in 2006. The deer was shot in unit 5. I heard of four other bucks that were taken in the same class as this one. It was here first WT, she has taken several good muley's.

The deer is an 11 point with a 21 1/2 inch spread. My wife was five months pregnant when she took this deer.

45c8b4aa176e273a.jpg

Congrats to your wife. That is a beautiful buck.

I love those long eyeguards. Great mass and good tine length on a big frame with long main beams = a buck of my dreams.

Thanks for sharing.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

thats a beautiful buck. we've been looking into an idaho hunt with a couple buddies from back east. they want to hunt muleys because they don't have any mule deer in new york, but all these big brute whiteys from idaho make it kind of tempting. did the muleys your wife took come from the same area? i've got a lot of homework to do yet.
thanks for posting the pics.

The Muley's were taken in SW Idaho. I would suggest putting in for a controlled late hunt (SE Idaho) or try another state for big Muley's. SW Idaho is becoming over hunted during the general season, lots of pressure. The WT #'s in Northern Idaho were very good this year. The draw back to that area is the hunting is mostly on private land.

Love that buck!!! again, love the long tines, and those eyeguards are awesome!!! Dad and i have been wanting to get into that idaho whitey hunting. i think its time!! Congrats and good luck this year

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-07 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]I can hardly see the "rack" cheese head, damn! it's behind them damn horns.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom