Wifeys and my Bulls

BioHazrdMan

As luck would have it, the year I FINALLY draw my first ever bull tag, the wifey draws her first ever bull tag ON THE SAME DATES! She had the first MB rifle tag in the Valli Vidal, I was headed South on a muzzleloader hunt. I got her a guide and her brother went with her as I wasn't missing my hunt.

Her opening morning Bull.
11737.jpeg

12011.jpeg

Me and my brother down South were figuring it out. Brother killed his bull Sunday morning.
11845.jpeg

Monday morning I finally got a little cell service and received a picture from my wifey. That made my day. Then it got better when I herd 2 bulls fighting. Hurried over to where I thought they would be and hear a branch break a little ways away. Head that way, stop behind a tree to glass. I see a elk leg 65yds ahead below a tree. Get set up to shoot. After what seems like 5min he takes 3 steps forward and stops in the opening giving me a perfect shot. He didn't go far. Would be a 7X6 but broken up.

20201019_071555.jpg

20201019_071852.jpg

20201019_081508.jpg

20201019_193837.jpg

What a blessed year we had. Sons Antelope back in August.
20200815_163105(0).jpg

Last edited:
Looks like everyone in the family had a good year, congratulations to everyone!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom