wild hogs ( feral)

ID_hunter27

Can anyone confirm this I was reading somewhere the other day and they said there is a population south of mountain home I spend lots of my free time down there but have never seen sign little loan a hog

I heard this also. I heard that there around CJ strike. I shoot alot coyotes around strike and have never laid eyes on a pig.

I have talked with a fish and game employee who verified the existence of feral hogs in Idaho, and not just some ranch where you pay to shoot them. I have never seen any myself. I do go to Calif regularly to hunt them. You can not miss sign of them when they "root" You will literly think the ground was roto-tilled and a group can do 100 sq yards in a night.

I researched it pretty thoroughly and the F&G officer I spoke with said it was a load of crap. There were some hogs that got loose but have been killed off long ago. But maybe he was keeping them for himself I don't know.

PW

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom