Wild Horse round up Devils Garden during Likely Tables Period 2 Antelope hunt

Cali4x4

Looks like a wild horse round up will occur during my OIL Antelope hunt. Anyone know how this might impact the surrounding area's antelope hunt?

Your zone extends down to Likely and the Garden has them all over, as does the southern part of the zone (Likely). Just avoid the ruckus I suppose. I was gonna hunt the Garden in 2018 but the Stone fire was going on, so I moseyed down south. You should be fine.

Sorry to say, but now there's the Cold Springs Fire that started today in the southern part of the zone and has already torched 52,000 acres.

Last year this was happening during the 2nd hunt also. I spoke to some of the guys doing the round-up and they all said that they would focus on other areas away from the helicopter activity.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom