Wild, Wild Weather

M

missinMT

Were I live in Kittitas County, it is March today. High west wind, melting snow, water everywhere. Report says down to zero degrees by Thursday and more snow. Given the weather since November, this has been a wacky few months.

Yeh, no sh!t!!! I live in Rainier (Thurston County) and an getting sick of the wind and rain!! During the "big blow" a few weeks ago, we clocked 80 mph gusts!! My wife bought me a weather station for Christmas and I have been using the wind guage a lot in the past couple of weeks. Had gusts up to 40 mph today, last night and a couple of days ago. I cant wait until the snow hits on later in the week. I sure am glad that I am now working outdoors for a living any more, theis crap sucks!! I guess that it is better than those poor bastages in Colorado though!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

MT, you could move back to Montana. Been windy as hell here on the HiLine and should be in the negative teens later in the week. I guess we are due. :)

Bothell Washington, trees down everywhere, water,water,water,and later this week they are saying our highs will be 32 and lows 22 with possible snow. I love summer.....

Mtmiller,
I am from the hi-line and grew-up with those winds. They can rock and roll. Wind don't bother me, it is the rain and overall grayness of this state that is getting too me this year. Screw it, next weekend, I am out of the house and chores.

East Glacier Park. . . Wind? What's wind? Snow, what's snow? Blizzards, never seen one . . .

Tough weather is great, you can have that rain I'll take 140 MPH winds, and snow on the fourth of july over that crap!

ok...so when is enough enough...not that i'm complaining...well yeah i'm complaining. we got 4-5" of snow on top of some ice last night. i left work in kirkland head for home in duvall...12 miles. took me 4 1/2 hours. had just shy of 10" at my house

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom