Wilderness Guide Law

Interesting read for sure!

Always hear the 'safety' excuse used for why NR hunters cant hunt without a guide in Canada. Still makes me shake my head at times.

I support WY resident's success on getting 90/10 allocation on the Big 5. They should be able to have 90/10 it for D/E/A also if they want it.

But the NR wilderness law needs to go. That rule makes 90/10 effectively like 95/5 for NR DIY guys. As Wyoming isn't really giving the NR 10% of the opportunity when so many of the animals are in the wilderness area.

So, we should expect the current 90/10 states to progress to 95/5 allocation to keep up with Wyoming.

Discriminatory laws become a tit-for-tat - so Wyoming should prepare for the return punch.

Im a resident and i dont agree with it but i enjoy it? Theres many places on the west side of the state that the wilderness would require horse power to get into and to get critters hauled out (especially elk). One thing i wonder is how many nr would either be able to bring their own horses or have the knowledge to rent and go on their own? Im guessing many people hire guides in the wilderness just because thats the only way they can get it done. Not saying a man cant kill an elk and spend the next week getting it out on his back but in bear county thats a looooong week.

Correct SS, should have listed that my bad. I went 8 days solo on a fly in on a caribou hunt. Awesome time, killed 2 caribou and watched a white wolf and a wolverine on the gut piles.
You can hunt the Wyoming wilderness too, just not big or trophy game.

I used to be against the wilderness law in both WY and the requirement for an outfitter in AK. But honestly now I'm ok with it. Call it greed or what you want but the thought of a bunch of utards coming up to do DIY sheep hunts puts a sour taste in my mouth.

I used to be against the wilderness law in both WY and the requirement for an outfitter in AK. But honestly now I'm ok with it. Call it greed or what you want but the thought of a bunch of utards coming up to do DIY sheep hunts puts a sour taste in my mouth.
90/10 on sheep, baby!. Isn't going to be a bunch of utards doing any sheep hunts. DIdn't you hear they will need 53 PP to draw. Go back and re-read Guys article. Besides the Utah guys are too afraid to enter Wilderness. I heard one of them is even afraid to go to a gas station in RS.

Ouch SS!
My son had a Bighorn tag in Wyoming last year and we almost had a resident come in with us to satisfy the guide requirement. We had all the details figured out and we were excited to do it as a backpack hunt. Unfortunately our schedule didn't work for the resident so we went with an outfitter.
Our guide knew about half what we know about sheep and despite that, my son ended up killing a dandy ram in the exact spot we were planning to go hunt.
Nothing against outfitters. We tipped our guide well because he did work hard, but for sure we could have done that hunt on our own.

I'm pretty thick skinned, but it's worth occasionally noting that not all of us are Tards! We've been in the wilderness multiple times on our own on extended fishing trips and I don't believe anyone complained or objected about us doing that.
Just sayin:)

Last edited:
The court using "safety" as the rationale is moronic. Anyone can hike, backpack, ski, whatever in the wilderness without such silliness. However, the state makes the rules for hunting, and I'm OK with that. But call it for what it is- largesse for outfitters. I'm just glad that after moving to AZ from WY back in 85, I've had 20 great hunts in the state- several in wilderness with my father as "the guide". In my case, thank goodness for the loophole...

I’m a resident, support 90/10, and reasonable measures to continue providing opportunities for the resident hunter. With that said the wilderness law is not reasonable.

There are plenty of non-res that are more capable than many Wyo residents in the wilderness. And if they aren’t capable but decide to go in anyways, we’ll it’ll be a hell of an experience for them.

As a NR WOGA licensed guide I am still prohibited from hunting on my own tag in Wyoming wilderness areas. So it’s not about safety or skills and knowledge. It’s about being under contract with outfitter licensed on that specific NF/wilderness area. It’s about as crap a law as has ever been written.

If they are truly concerned about safety they would require everyone (including Wyo res) to pass an online safety and skills class about bears and conditions that exist before entering wilderness areas.

I really don’t think there are a pile of nonres in neighboring states of Montana, Idaho, and Colo that are killed each year hunting big game in wilderness areas without an outfitter?

Anyone can backpack/fish/small game and bird hunt in Wyo wilderness without an outfitter/res guide during the same period of time that big game seasons are open. I’m not quite sure how these are different?

Everyone knows this law is a joke!

As a NR WOGA licensed guide I am still prohibited from hunting on my own tag in Wyoming wilderness areas. So it’s not about safety or skills and knowledge. It’s about being under contract with outfitter licensed on that specific NF/wilderness area. It’s about as crap a law as has ever been written.
" No nonresident shall hunt big or trophy game animals on any designated wilderness area, as defined by federal or state law, in this state unless accompanied by a licensed professional guide or a resident guide."

I assume you are a licensed professional guide. You can guide a NR in a wilderness area but not hunt yourself? Have you gotten clarification on that? Contact Mike Choma at the Casper office.

I sure wished we could expand the law.... Make it to where anyone that is not a resident doing anything in the wilderness needed a guide. Hikers, packers, fishermen, yuppies, tree huggers, you name it...

While you are at it, why don't you require the same thing and require anyone in Yellowstone and Teton back country to hire an outfitter to fish, hike, and backpack? It almost sounds like Wyo res want a giant wall built around the state? I think Teddy R. is likely spinning circles in his grave with some of the Wyo res comments! How far is Wyo willing to go with all this nonsense?

This sh!t gets so old. At least once a year, usually more a bunch of NR come on this forum and ***** to residents about how unfair it is. But those same NRs never do anything about it. You ***** and moan on a website. STFU and do something substantive about it if you hate it so much! The whining gets really old when none of you do a damn minute of work to attempt to fix your problem. Until then, stay out of the Wilderness. Unless you’re not hunting big game. In that case enjoy.

" No nonresident shall hunt big or trophy game animals on any designated wilderness area, as defined by federal or state law, in this state unless accompanied by a licensed professional guide or a resident guide."

I assume you are a licensed professional guide. You can guide a NR in a wilderness area but not hunt yourself? Have you gotten clarification on that? Contact Mike Choma at the Casper office.

That’d be correct, license prof guide. Law clearly states must be “accompanied by.” Unless their perspective has changed its prohibited. So … I know lots of other guides who are buddies and if they merely “accompany” me then they are guiding on NF/wilderness and would need a use permit.

Serious question on the wilderness law. I see some Wilderness study areas at lower elevations in units but the owner is BLM or Wyoming government lands. Are those huntable or are they considered wilderness for a NR?

Ouch SS!
My son had a Bighorn tag in Wyoming last year and we almost had a resident come in with us to satisfy the guide requirement. We had all the details figured out and we were excited to do it as a backpack hunt. Unfortunately our schedule didn't work for the resident so we went with an outfitter.
Our guide knew about half what we know about sheep and despite that, my son ended up killing a dandy ram in the exact spot we were planning to go hunt.
Nothing against outfitters. We tipped our guide well because he did work hard, but for sure we could have done that hunt on our own.

I'm pretty thick skinned, but it's worth occasionally noting that not all of us are Tards! We've been in the wilderness multiple times on our own on extended fishing trips and I don't believe anyone complained or objected about us doing that.
I complain all the time in the wilderness and I'm allowed to hunt it ?

Ouch SS!

Littlebighorn,
I have nothing but respect for you. Most of my post was in jest but I have no doubt in your capabilities and others to navigate and be successful hunting in wilderness areas. But in a world of too many people I'm not going to lie. I'm ok with the wilderness law for the simple reason it keeps some people out. I know the law is not right, but I could see the benefits of it.

You should of worked a deal with an outfitter where he made you the guide and your son was your client. Thats one of many ways around it ;)

As a NR, I've deer hunted the wilderness boundary for many years. If that big, scary wilderness is as dangerous as they lead you to believe, I know of a few resident deer hunters going in and out of the wilderness who would have been bear **** years ago.
Law is pure and simple outfitter welfare.

I think I should lobby my state politicians to restrict WY and AK residents from hunting NF and BLM land here in SD. After all it is a safety issue and I wouldn't want them to twist an ankle while carrying a gun or bow or get bit by a snake when armed with a hunting weapon. Or god forbid they might get lost.

I'm so glad that WY has their laws in place to keep me safe. A couple years ago I was hunting in a non-wilderness area of WY and was awakened in the middle of the night by the sound of a bear sniffing outside my tent a mere 18" from my head. Luckily I was not INSIDE the big scary wilderness otherwise that same bear would have surely eaten me. I'm so glad that bear knew his state laws and knew the boundary of where he could and couldn't be dangerous. Thank you WY for keeping me safe.

Maybe this year if I'm lucky and draw a tag, I can get one of those considerate politicians to hold my hand, and carry my slippers and pillow up the mountain for me since they are so concerned about my wellbeing.

I think I should lobby my state politicians to restrict WY and AK residents from hunting NF and BLM land here in SD. After all it is a safety issue and I wouldn't want them to twist an ankle while carrying a gun or bow or get bit by a snake when armed with a hunting weapon. Or god forbid they might get lost.

I'm so glad that WY has their laws in place to keep me safe. A couple years ago I was hunting in a non-wilderness area of WY and was awakened in the middle of the night by the sound of a bear sniffing outside my tent a mere 18" from my head. Luckily I was not INSIDE the big scary wilderness otherwise that same bear would have surely eaten me. I'm so glad that bear knew his state laws and knew the boundary of where he could and couldn't be dangerous. Thank you WY for keeping me safe.

While you're at it, ask those same SD politicians for NR elk, sheep, and Mt. goat tags. Until then, stop complaining about Wyoming.....

Last edited:
Littlebighorn,
I have nothing but respect for you. Most of my post was in jest but I have no doubt in your capabilities and others to navigate and be successful hunting in wilderness areas. But in a world of too many people I'm not going to lie. I'm ok with the wilderness law for the simple reason it keeps some people out. I know the law is not right, but I could see the benefits of it.

You should of worked a deal with an outfitter where he made you the guide and your son was your client. Thats one of many ways around it ;)
I know you were kidding SS and I agree that too many people ruin a good thing, especially in the wilderness. On our last Wy fishing trip we backpacked 26 miles into the wilderness and we didn't see another soul for 8 days. That was pure heaven!

I will really miss my visits to the Cowboy state!

While you're at it, ask those same SD politicians for NR elk, sheep, and Mt. goat tags. Until then, stop complaining about Wyoming.....
Lol. I was making a joke. But since it didn’t tickle your particular funny bone do love that argument and can put it into perspective for you.

Let’s see…..

Mountain Goats. SD’s season was recently opened again after approximately 8-10 years of being closed (I don’t remember the exact number of years). SD had two tags last year. So let’s use WY’s 90/10 split and you would get all zero tags. I have max mountain goat points and will more than likely take them to my grave.

Bighorn sheep. SD had three sheep units with 3 ,3, and 4 tags. So again if SD allowed 10% then NR’s would get all zero tags. However, SD does allow NR’s to be included in the one auction tag that is available and good in ALL three open units. So if you would like to spend about $100k for that tag then you can hunt in SD for sheep. Yes I have max points for CSP sheep (25) along with a couple others as well as max points for Prairie sheep (20) along with several others and max points for BH sheep along with several others. Again I will likely be buried with those points.

Elk. For elk, I do agree that NR’s should get an equitable number of the available tags. I would love nothing more than for SD to get about $100/applicant (an approximate average cost to apply for an elk tag in several western states) from a ton of non residents for only a handful of tags. But when you put it into perspective, most residents don’t draw until they have over 12-15 points for a BH tag. I have max points (20) along with many others for a prairie elk tag and have terrible odds. Heck I have 31 points for CSP archery elk (there is one guy with one more point than me) and we both likely be taking those points to our graves.
So yes, I actually would support giving a small handful of elk tags out to NR and would welcome the potential cash flow. But as you can see my odds as a resident are outrageous so yours would be much worse than that.

Lol. I was making a joke. But since it didn’t tickle your particular funny bone do love that argument and can put it into perspective for you.

Let’s see…..

Mountain Goats. SD’s season was recently opened again after approximately 8-10 years of being closed (I don’t remember the exact number of years). SD had two tags last year. So let’s use WY’s 90/10 split and you would get all zero tags. I have max mountain goat points and will more than likely take them to my grave.

Bighorn sheep. SD had three sheep units with 3 ,3, and 4 tags. So again if SD allowed 10% then NR’s would get all zero tags. However, SD does allow NR’s to be included in the one auction tag that is available and good in ALL three open units. So if you would like to spend about $100k for that tag then you can hunt in SD for sheep. Yes I have max points for CSP sheep (25) along with a couple others as well as max points for Prairie sheep (20) along with several others and max points for BH sheep along with several others. Again I will likely be buried with those points.

Elk. For elk, I do agree that NR’s should get an equitable number of the available tags. I would love nothing more than for SD to get about $100/applicant (an approximate average cost to apply for an elk tag in several western states) from a ton of non residents for only a handful of tags. But when you put it into perspective, most residents don’t draw until they have over 12-15 points for a BH tag. I have max points (20) along with many others for a prairie elk tag and have terrible odds. Heck I have 31 points for CSP archery elk (there is one guy with one more point than me) and we both likely be taking those points to our graves.
So yes, I actually would support giving a small handful of elk tags out to NR and would welcome the potential cash flow. But as you can see my odds as a resident are outrageous so yours would be much worse than that.
3, 3 and 4 equals 10. That means one tag. That's the way Wyoming does it. NR will get 10% of total tags.

Nope. That’s not how SD does it Jm. CSP and BH are separate seasons/applications. Not cumulative. And like I said the NR’s can go in on the one auctions tag so you do have access to 10% of ALL tags anyway.

For elk, for example, they have 5 different seasons/applications.

I agree. It’s not right. And yes I have spoken up against how they break it up.

I love this law. I spend my entire year surrounded by Utards. I can't shed hunt for an entire day without posses of bros from Idaho and Utah around every corner. Every weekend at the lake, a small city of Utards and their toy haulers show up and blast their stereos and SxS all weekend. Good luck launching a drift boat during the summer by yourself. Try a week of fishing in the Winds, half of Utah and Colorado are at the Big Sandy Entrance every weekend. Good luck finding a parking spot at the snowmobile trailhead or getting on the lift at the ski resort.
For one week a year I can enjoy the backcountry without half the country parked on every basin or ridgetop.
Sorry to be cynical, but I will defend this law until my death. It's the one thing that hasn't been completely bastardized or commercialized in Wyoming, and I aim to keep it that way.

So see if I understand Wyomings law I hunt strictly wilderness areas for deer and elk in my home state. I have my own stock can packin and out. I can pack in Wyoming wilderness to camp and fish all I want, but if I want to hunt deer or elk I have to use a guide?

That’s one of the weird laws, definitely sounds like a outfitter deal but I can understand it to a point. Seems like some one could easily contest that law since it’s an access to US federal public lands issue and Wyoming game and fish has no jurisdictions over access to federal lands

It's been contested. Turns out states can do whatever they want when it comes to regulating hunting and fishing.
If you buy a deer tag in region G you can't hunt in region H even though that's public land too, it's irrelevant. Land status and you ability to access it has exactly zero bearing on where you can and can't hunt. It's entirely up to the State.

Yeah I understand that but it’s still an access issue as long as the license is in the correct unit it’s still a legal license for that area just seems odd to me. and it’s not really regulating hunting it’s regulating access to hunting areas. Like I said I understand it because I see a lot of people going to Wilderness’s that have no business doing that. Can’t count the number of elk carcass I’ve found left with meat because people didn’t know what they were getting into. Just an odd law, but A lot of states states Have laws strictly targeted at non-residence, so Wyoming is not unique in that.

So see if I understand Wyomings law I hunt strictly wilderness areas for deer and elk in my home state. I have my own stock can packin and out. I can pack in Wyoming wilderness to camp and fish all I want, but if I want to hunt deer or elk I have to use a guide?

That’s one of the weird laws, definitely sounds like a outfitter deal but I can understand it to a point. Seems like some one could easily contest that law since it’s an access to US federal public lands issue and Wyoming game and fish has no jurisdictions over access to federal lands
Already been to court and was found in favor of Wyoming being able to control their wildlife assets.

In other words, good luck in court, its already been tried and failed.

Challenging the law is futile anyways. Had Wyoming lost the challenge they would just redo the regions and not issue non-resident tags in the "wilderness region." Same result.

The mighty green river flows with tears from non residents locked out of wilderness areas and now 90/10. Going to be some flooding in wyoming this spring.

Wy residents please make sure your homeowners insurance has flood coverage.

I have a postive thing to say about the wilderness rule. Its very nice to hunt the wilderness without 5,000 utah plates crowding the area.

As a resident i agree the wilderness rule is ridiculous but i sure do enjoy the non-crowds.

As jims would say you guys are supporting the outfitters like these tiny towns.

Question to those of you hunting the wilderness. Have you noticed a lot more people (non hunters) in the wilderness since this Covid crap?
Seem like everywhere I have been in the outdoors seems way over crowded with hikers and campers that did not have to work due to Covid.

Question to those of you hunting the wilderness. Have you noticed a lot more people (non hunters) in the wilderness since this Covid crap?
Seem like everywhere I have been in the outdoors seems way over crowded with hikers and campers that did not have to work due to Covid.

More people in camping I would say yes. Which that trend was already up. Actual people that get away from the camper and get in the backcountry I say NO. But i can only speak for about 10 or so trailheads

I have a postive thing to say about the wilderness rule. Its very nice to hunt the wilderness without 5,000 utah plates crowding the area.

As a resident i agree the wilderness rule is ridiculous but i sure do enjoy the non-crowds.

As jims would say you guys are supporting the outfitters like these tiny towns.
So I have to confess that as one who designates Utah home, I have most often felt a soft spot and kinship for individuals who drive by me sporting a Cowboy license plate.
Maybe it's because I have always thought of my Wyoming neighbors as being generally good natured, rugged individuals, who are like minded lovers of the outdoors.

Obviously my fuzzy feelings are not reciprocated.

I've always thought if we could all share a campfire we would most likely become good friends, but alas I'm evidently just naive and misguided?

So I have to confess that as one who designates Utah home, I have most often felt a soft spot and kinship for individuals who drive by me sporting a Cowboy license plate.
Maybe it's because I have always thought of my Wyoming neighbors as being generally good natured, rugged individuals, who are like minded lovers of the outdoors.

I've always thought if we could all share a campfire we would most likely become good friends, but alas I'm evidently just naive and misguided?
I like to bag on utards but honestly it’s just a joke to me. Hell last fall I took 3 utards caribou hunting (one is a forum member here). You’re right, we would all mostly get along if we met. Hunters are a funny bunch.

As one who has lived in both states and Montana there are tons of good like minded people and we'd all get along just fine...just have to spend less time on this forum and more time out hunting!!!

I know we are discussing Wyoming’s laws here but NM has a similar law that went into effect a few years back that prevents NR’s from hunting state owned Wildlife Management Areas.

As mentioned above, each state has the right to regulate hunting regardless if it is private, state owned, or federal owned land.

I thought I read something several years ago that this law was put into effect as a compromise to the outfitter industry instead of establishing outfitter set aside tags. Maybe someone on here can confirm if that is true or not?

In these parts when seasons open up you got Utah, Wisconsin, California plates everywhere. I call it the big 3. Roads get crazy. Hunters trying to text and drive, read onx, leave there brights on, pass stopped school buses, trespassing issues. The list goes on and on.

I think it’s time to expand our wilderness areas. I recommend region G. It will help protect mule deer. I’m sure everyone that cares about mule deer could get behind that?

I think it’s time to expand our wilderness areas. I recommend region G. It will help protect mule deer. I’m sure everyone that cares about mule deer could get behind that?
Sounds like an opportunity for a new non-profit conservation organization?
I'll be your first life member!

If Wyoming really cared about NE safety, they'd close down some of the "gentlemen's" clubs of I-80.

It's welfare for guides.

But, here a novel idea, stop buying NR tags as a boycott.

Otherwise, your a guest

I'm sure I will get bashed significantly by SS, but why is outfitter welfare ok in WY but not in NM?

1650542116316.png

If Wyoming really cared about NE safety, they'd close down some of the "gentlemen's" clubs of I-80.

It's welfare for guides.

But, here a novel idea, stop buying NR tags as a boycott.

Otherwise, your a guest
analogous to as if the Governer of Mississippi 1960 told minorities to stop buying Greyhound bus tickets to MS as a boycott of Jim Crow segregation.

*Note to snowflake MM members: this is not an accusation or conflation of the 2 issues, it is simply an analogy. :)

I'm sure I will get bashed significantly by SS, but why is outfitter welfare ok in WY but not in NM?

View attachment 74573I
I don't think its right in either, but I'm not dying on a hill over either.

I no longer apply in New Mexico and if I chose to hunt there I would just buy a landowner tag.

I'm a Wyoming Resident and I can get my family and friends into wilderness anytime they want to hunt them.

Not worth burning time or effort to change the law.

"1) because I found Jesus since that post silly"

ROFLMAO!!!
Yes you, and the rest of us on on that thread surely did about 30 minutes later!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes they are two "different systems", but in the end they are still both designed for the benefit of outfitters and give only those who choose to go outfitted rather than DIY less, if not zero, chance of being able to hunt or draw tags for specific units that contain public land.

I understand that each state has their own system and NONE of them are perfect. they can't be perfect, because we all have different/individual ideas of what we want for ourselves. In the end, it is impossible to please everyone.

Like Buzz mentioned, it is still up to us as individuals if we want to play in that state or not.

I wish the draw season was over so we could focus our time on asking for secret honey holes and advice on units "I've never stepped foot in" instead of discussing politics.

"1) because I found Jesus since that post silly"

ROFLMAO!!!
Yes you, and the rest of us on on that thread surely did about 30 minutes later!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes they are two "different systems", but in the end they are still both designed for the benefit of outfitters and give only those who choose to go outfitted rather than DIY less, if not zero, chance of being able to hunt or draw tags for specific units that contain public land.

I understand that each state has their own system and NONE of them are perfect. they can't be perfect, because we all have different/individual ideas of what we want for ourselves. In the end, it is impossible to please everyone.

Like Buzz mentioned, it is still up to us as individuals if we want to play in that state or not.

I wish the draw season was over so we could focus our time on asking for secret honey holes and advice on units "I've never stepped foot in" instead of discussing politics.
?

NM changed WMA's to residents when they changed the allocations and also changed cows to res only in the initial draw. Purpose was to create more tags for residents to keep them semi happy while keeping the outfitter side at 10%.

NM changed WMA's to residents when they changed the allocations and also changed cows to res only in the initial draw. Purpose was to create more tags for residents to keep them semi happy while keeping the outfitter side at 10%.

I didn't like when NM changed their NR allocation, so I never spent money there again. I didn't go on every social media platform and use scare tactics, nor did I make up lies like some. NM residents deserve the majority of tags, I just didn't like the outfitter welfare. Again, I never protested, I just chose not to spend my money in NM.

No Utards could hunt sheep in AK, buds can only fit 3 flattys in an exo pack not 10, for a 12 day hunt.
What about Deer and elk in Wyoming? Wilderness law?

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but in WY & AK a NR can guide another NR hunter in wilderness & for brown bear/griz sheep etc. They work under a registered outfitter.

Silly a NR needs a guide but that guide can be a NR!

I think the law should be eliminated but it's not totally without merit. it depends a lot on what wilderness you're talking about, the Cloud Peak sure any Californian with a fresh set of Walmart camo can handle it with ease. the Washakie not so much.

Another crazy scenario, I hunted elk as a greenhorn kid in wilderness growing up in Wyo. My greenhorn young buddies and I were fortunate nothing ever seriously bad never happened to us. I moved out of Wyo and am a lot wiser now but can’t hunt the same wilderness without a guide. Seems mighty odd to me?

Another crazy scenario, I hunted elk as a greenhorn kid in wilderness growing up in Wyo. My greenhorn young buddies and I were fortunate nothing ever seriously bad never happened to us. I moved out of Wyo and am a lot wiser now but can’t hunt the same wilderness without a guide. Seems mighty odd to me?
Odd? It’s the law. Different state, different laws. What’s so odd about that? In WY you can F your horse and that legal but if you starve it you are breaking a law. Now THATS odd…

SS, your constant condescending posts are odd? Have you ever provided a positive post or post that benefits others? I certainly wish founder would say enough is enough and permanently ban you forever from this website!

SS, your constant condescending posts are odd? Have you ever provided a positive post or post that benefits others? I certainly wish founder would say enough is enough and permanently ban you forever from this website!
Jims I didn’t mean to be condescending to you. I apologize you bring your sensitive feelings to a hunting forum. What I can I do to fix this for you? I want this to be a better experience for you! There’s an ignore function you could use to help keep your feelings in check. Go ahead and use it for everyone that doesn’t agree with you regarding all your ramblings and rants.

Maybe you post for self assurance that your views are shared by everyone else? It’s obvious that they are not. Maybe you post just to stir the pot? Well most that stir the pot have a thick skin. You have no skin or spine. Maybe you post because you really care about the topics? That can’t be true because posting on an Internet forum doesn’t accomplish much and leads some to getting hurt feelers.

I think you like the attention we give you. You’re just a guy from Colorado seeking attention. A whore. Nothing wrong with that but just admit it. And here I am giving you the attention you want. It’s ok, I don’t get hurt feelings regarding anything on a hunting forum . Hell @fullcry sent me a PM earlier this week that he has hired a couple goons to kick my ass. Then he said they were from Utah and I just laughed.

Spring is here and the cheatgrass will be popping up fast. Stay safe out there Jims.

Jims I didn’t mean to be condescending to you. I apologize you bring your sensitive feelings to a hunting forum. What I can I do to fix this for you? I want this to be a better experience for you! There’s an ignore function you could use to help keep your feelings in check. Go ahead and use it for everyone that doesn’t agree with you regarding all your ramblings and rants.

Maybe you post for self assurance that your views are shared by everyone else? It’s obvious that they are not. Maybe you post just to stir the pot? Well most that stir the pot have a thick skin. You have no skin or spine. Maybe you post because you really care about the topics? That can’t be true because posting on an Internet forum doesn’t accomplish much and leads some to getting hurt feelers.

I think you like the attention we give you. You’re just a guy from Colorado seeking attention. A whore. Nothing wrong with that but just admit it. And here I am giving you the attention you want. It’s ok, I don’t get hurt feelings regarding anything on a hunting forum . Hell @fullcry sent me a PM earlier this week that he has hired a couple goons to kick my ass. Then he said they were from Utah and I just laughed.

Spring is here and the cheatgrass will be popping up fast. Stay safe out there Jims.
Hahahaha hired a couple guys to kick your a$$ ? if they're not careful they might find ya!

Hahahaha hired a couple guys to kick your a$$ ? if they're not careful they might find ya!
They are Mormon (supposedly) so I only gotta watch out 6 days a week. We are suppose to meet up real soon but @fullcry went a little silent. I’ll keep you guys updated. He did say they are in dental school so maybe if they knock my teeth out they could hook me up with some sweet dentures!

They are Mormon (supposedly) so I only gotta watch out 6 days a week. We are suppose to meet up real soon but @fullcry went a little silent. I’ll keep you guys updated. He did say they are in dental school so maybe if they knock my teeth out they could hook me up with some sweet dentures!
I'm sure you're shaking in your boots. Sleepin in bear country for fun, I'm sure you have a hard time sleepin knowing there's 2 utards out there wandering aimlessly for a guy named slightly sober ?

He can hire me! A free trip to Alaska could be fun. We can go bear hunting and doctor up a few a@%kicke'n photos so fullcry doesn't feel cheated. Spring 2023?

P.S. I'm not from Utah so I can hunt 7 days a week and drink whiskey.

Last edited:
Super Spreader you are a Liar!
I never said anything about hiring anyone to do anything to you!I told you I have heard several conversations at Hunting shows talking about you! Several guys fired up and wanting to run into you.
I offered to buy you a beer when I’m in Anchorage.
Again you are a liar!

I took Jims's post as a cry for help. Telling him to use the ignore button may push him into a very dark place, that only 3-point bucks hope he descends into.

Super Spreader you are a Liar!
I never said anything about hiring anyone to do anything to you!I told you I have heard several conversations at Hunting shows talking about you! Several guys fired up and wanting to run into you.
I offered to buy you a beer when I’m in Anchorage.
Again you are a liar!
You’re not paying them? Damn, I apologize. I didn’t see the offer of paying for my beer. I usually pick up the tab. I need write offs.

I think one needs to question themself if they are talking about old SS on vacation.

Can’t wait to have beer and pizza then get my ass kicked.

If you come up around solstice (June 21) you can come to my house for our party. There will be halibut l, salmon and moose burgers. Some sheep too. Then you guys can kick my ass!

You’re not paying them? Damn, I apologize. I didn’t see the offer of paying for my beer. I usually pick up the tab. I need write offs.

I think one needs to question themself if they are talking about old SS on vacation.

If you come up around solstice (June 21) you can come to my house for our party. There will be halibut l, salmon and moose burgers. Some sheep too. Then you guys can kick my ass!
I’m sad your moose story disappeared.

That is one weird date. Wined dined and a dessert of a$$ whoopin' ?

This is why I dont apply in WY.
I can hike in the Wilderness, but cant hunt?
A crock is what it is.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom