Wildlife Board Reject!

DBLung

Thank you for your recent application for membership on the Utah Wildlife Board. Your application was reviewed by the Wildlife Board Nominating Committee on April 28, 2021 and after careful consideration the committee has decided not to forward your name to Governor Spencer Cox for further consideration.
However, I will keep your application and resume on file for the next 12 months, if any vacancies should occur on the Wildlife Board during that time your name will be forwarded to the Wildlife Board Nominating Committee for re-consideration.
Thank you again for your interest in serving on Utah’s Wildlife Board.

Sincerely,

--
Staci Coons
Wildlife Board Coordinator
cell 801-450-3093

I haven't been a member of SFW for a few years now. That explains it.

So no reason why they didn't forward your name? I guess you didn't put enough cash in the envelope.

I'm pretty sure I've been black-balled by your new Governor. He didn't like the questions I asked him at one of his town hall meetings. His name is very fitting for him.

Cox is a complete weasel dickk even with his rural San Peter roots
The weasel is definitely his spirit animal. After listening to him go on for over an hour I could have puked. For the first 15 minutes you would have thought we were in Fast and Testimony meeting. He totally pandered to the LDS members in our small town. He wouldn't shut up about his kids and the missions they served in blah blah blah. I'm sorry but politics is not the time or place for church talk.
I was prepared for him, notes and all so I wouldn't get sidetracked. There were only maybe fifteen people at the town hall meeting and I hammered him nearly the entire time. HE WAS PISSED! He tried waffling and changing the subject. He did say he agreed with both of Herberts gas taxes so at least he was honest there.

The weasel is definitely his spirit animal. After listening to him go on for over an hour I could have puked. For the first 15 minutes you would have thought we were in Fast and Testimony meeting. He totally pandered to the LDS members in our small town. He wouldn't shut up about his kids and the missions they served in blah blah blah. I'm sorry but politics is not the time or place for church talk.
I was prepared for him, notes and all so I wouldn't get sidetracked. There were only maybe fifteen people at the town hall meeting and I hammered him nearly the entire time. HE WAS PISSED! He tried waffling and changing the subject. He did say he agreed with both of Herberts gas taxes so at least he was honest there.
I agree I think he’d be great organizing the stake pioneer trek or a small town drill team fund raiser, but the dudes unqualified and over his head at his current position.

So why is it the governors problem that his application wasn't accepted? Seems like it was rejected by the committee. The governor hasn't even seen it.

That being said the requirements for nomination are pretty loaded. Not surprising if not affiliated with a "organization."

At this stage I don't see the problem. You must know going in it is not going to be a slam dunk.

When the nominations are forwarded to the governor then feel free to bash the decision.

Obviously the applications are not being posted on this forum along with a poll of who anybody thinks might be the best candidate. Like those making the decisions could give a ****.

So why is it the governors problem that his application wasn't accepted? Seems like it was rejected by the committee. The governor hasn't even seen it.

That being said the requirements for nomination are pretty loaded. Not surprising if not affiliated with a "organization."

At this stage I don't see the problem. You must know going in it is not going to be a slam dunk.

When the nominations are forwarded to the governor then feel free to bash the decision.

Obviously the applications are not being posted on this forum along with a poll of who anybody thinks might be the best candidate. Like those making the decisions could give a ****.
The nominations have already been forwarded to the Governor and he has already made his choices. But since neither he nor the DWR has yet to make an official announcement, we underlings don't know who they are.

However, the good thing about the process this time around, is the public has a comment period to approve or disapprove of those choices and the official exchanges don't happen until August. In other words, you now have a voice in the matter. Use it!

It isn't the Governors problem and I never said it was. The Governor was brought up in this thread and I just went on a tangent about what a P.O.S. he is, which is what I do whenever his name is brought up.:devilish:

Now for one more off topic tangent, speaking of Cox I would like to go back in time to put things into perspective concerning his qualifications and how he became the Governor of Utah.

Once upon a time we had a Governor named Jon Huntsman. Now when a person runs for governor they have to pick a running mate for Lieutenant Governor. That running mates one and only job is to make the candidate for Governor look good when standing next to him. So Huntsman being who he is really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find such a qualified idiot for a running mate.

Enter Gary Herbert. Now Herbie did a wonderful job at making Huntsman look like a genius which wasn't an easy thing to do.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM! Jon Huntsman was nominated Ambassador to China by Obama so that idiot abandons Utah which now makes the idiots idiot (Mr. never was a tax he didn't like Gary Herbert) automatically the new Governor of Utah by default. So now the idiots idiot has to find an even bigger idiot...and that brings us to Spencer Cox, the idiots idiot idiot.:eek:

Now to be fair this isn't the first time we've had a Utah Governor cut and run for a position by the Executive Office. Governor Mike Leavitt (who introduced whirling disease to Utah) left us with former Miss Utah Olene Walker as a default Governor.
SO THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS THAT WHEN A GOVERNOR LEAVES OFFICE EARLY WE NEED TO HAVE A REFERENDUM ELECTION.
The end!:)

I do not agree with every position espoused by our current or past governors but you have to give Utah politicians some credit for running the state well, balancing the budget, and building a strong economy. Whenever I hear folks complaining about how bad our governor and legislature are I ask them to take a look around the country and they may realize that we are doing pretty will in the state of Utah. Things could be much worse!

Hawkeye

Don't feel bad DBlung. I can and have offered to come in and fix all of Utah's big game issues for them but my telephone hasn't rung yet.

Thank you for your recent application for membership on the Utah Wildlife Board. Your application was reviewed by the Wildlife Board Nominating Committee on April 28, 2021 and after careful consideration the committee has decided not to forward your name to Governor Spencer Cox for further consideration.
However, I will keep your application and resume on file for the next 12 months, if any vacancies should occur on the Wildlife Board during that time your name will be forwarded to the Wildlife Board Nominating Committee for re-consideration.
Thank you again for your interest in serving on Utah’s Wildlife Board.

Sincerely,

--
Staci Coons
Wildlife Board Coordinator
cell 801-450-3093

I haven't been a member of SFW for a few years now. That explains it.

I'm not surprised you were turned down. It's a select group that can rise to the level of Donny and Byron. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Does anybody know when the state will annouce the names of the 2 new board members?

Hawkeye

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom