Wildlife task force 90-10, etc.

Come on Buzz,

You are the classic internet bully tough guy. There’s no real substance to you. We both know that.

If I am wrong, shoot me a PM and we will see what we can get worked out.
No, you just don't bring any facts to the table or provide anything of value...this thread for a classic example.

All you've done is "take your shots"...well, bring them. Broad shoulders and you aren't offending me any.

What information, facts, or original thoughts do you bring to this board? To Hunting? To Wildlife management? To Resource Management? To improving habitat? To solving issues?

Not a thing...never seen anything from you but wanting to argue.

I have said plenty to you and others over the years in regards to wildlife, etc….and you know it. Remember, you recently told me that tourism does not benefit the Wyoming economy.

What I said above is beside the point. My real issue with you is when you start being a gigantic ass to other people for no good reason. When I see that, I feel compelled to call you out. Belittling people is simply your tactic to silence a dissenting opinion, and I think it is BS. Why Founder chooses to allow it, I have no idea.

Also, you should know I have had more than a couple members send me PMs thanking me for calling you out.

So anyway, it’s possible that I may continue to call you out in the future when you start personally insulting others. I may also comment on wildlife issues as I have in the past.

Thanks,

Excavator

I am not buying it. That can’t be your gene pool.

I did not take a shot about gene pools, but I would consider taking one at BUZZ. I would make an exception for him.

Are you forgetting this is the guy that gets personal in nature with anybody and everybody that disagrees with him. In fact, didn’t he or SS rip on you for working hard in your life, suffering an injury, and having nothing to show for it (sorry if that is someone else). Hard to get more personal than that. Besides, He has reminded us many times of his thick skin so what’s the problem.

I don’t think those kids are his gene pool because they don’t look like him and he said they were polite and respectful. That’s why I know they don’t come from the same family.

If you are going to constantly place yourself on a pedestal and act so self righteous it makes people gag, while at the same time personally degrading everybody that disagrees with you, …..you better be ready for just about anything coming back at you.

That’s how I see it
Says the guy who contributes nothing and thinks others should be booted off this forum.

QUOTA PROCESSING—FOR ALL HUNT AREAS

Quota Available for Landowner Drawing:

1. Total Quota is obtained for each hunt area

2. Quota is split between Resident and Nonresident Share (84% NR; 16% RES)

3. Nonresident Total Quota available for each hunt area is split for Landowner Draw
75% (Round UP) Preference Point Draw—Landowner Draw
25% (Round DOWN) Random Point Draw—Landowner Draw

4. Landowner Preference Point Drawing is conducted, Quota balance (leftovers) is held

5. Landowner Random Drawing is conducted

6. Quota balance from Landowner Preference Point Draw and Landowner Random Drawing are combined to a new total quota available for each hunt area

Quota Available for Special Drawing:

7. Total Quota available after Landowner Drawings are Split for Special Draw and Regular Draw 40% (Round UP) quota to Special Drawing 60% (Round DOWN) quota to Regular Drawing

In theory, landowners could draw every available license for a given hunt as it is currently written. I was told by licensing that it has happened once.

QUOTA PROCESSING—FOR ALL HUNT AREAS

Quota Available for Landowner Drawing:

1. Total Quota is obtained for each hunt area

2. Quota is split between Resident and Nonresident Share (84% NR; 16% RES)

3. Nonresident Total Quota available for each hunt area is split for Landowner Draw
75% (Round UP) Preference Point Draw—Landowner Draw
25% (Round DOWN) Random Point Draw—Landowner Draw

4. Landowner Preference Point Drawing is conducted, Quota balance (leftovers) is held

5. Landowner Random Drawing is conducted

6. Quota balance from Landowner Preference Point Draw and Landowner Random Drawing are combined to a new total quota available for each hunt area

Quota Available for Special Drawing:

7. Total Quota available after Landowner Drawings are Split for Special Draw and Regular Draw 40% (Round UP) quota to Special Drawing 60% (Round DOWN) quota to Regular Drawing

In theory, landowners could draw every available license for a given hunt as it is currently written. I was told by licensing that it has happened once.
Thanks Bob!

So anyway, it’s possible that I may continue to call you out in the future when you start personally insulting others. I may also comment on wildlife issues as I have in the past.

Thanks,

Excavator

We need the ‘Ta Da’ theme…Internet Man to the rescue! ?

I
Because every swinging Johnson is applying for 2, 3, 5, 10 states a year.

I never hunted outside Montana until 1995 since then I've hunted/fished and/or applied in ID, MT, WY, CO, NM, AZ, UT, OR, WA, IL, AK, TX, ND, SD, NV, British Columbia...probably missed a state or two.

How much did your Dad hunt as a NR?

My Grandfather never hunted a state other than Montana (except he did hunt roe deer in Europe during WWII) his whole life.

My Dad never applied for or hunted a state other than Montana until I moved to Wyoming (his first NR hunt was in 2002).

My Brother never applied for or hunted a State other than Montana until I moved here either (also 2002).

I apply my nephews in AZ, WY, MT, and get them points in a couple others.

That's why and how hunter numbers can decrease while applications increase.
I have been saying this for several years. Total numbers are down but the hunters left are more avid and desire the premium hunts.

I think you are not even close to being Slightly sober. You are fully intoxicated.
This comment shows your true colors…and they are not Red, white and blue. Our veterans deserve the ultimate respect and consideration.
Denying them tags in not out of disrespect. I stand by what I said. My opinion.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom