WILL THERE BE AN ALCATRAZ II HUNT IN THE FUTURE???

I thought the Diesel Bros dude owned it. Wonder if he was the anonymous donator?

Onx says G&G island llc owns it

I hunt a bunch of nature conservancy land. Have for years. But I doubt they will get greased by. THE DON

I thought the Diesel Bros dude owned it. Wonder if he was the anonymous donator?

Onx says G&G island llc owns it

I hunt a bunch of nature conservancy land. Have for years. But I doubt they will get greased by. THE DON
He did own it. He sold it. An anonymous donor funded the new purchase.

I think Diesel Bros sold it when they found out their planned development wasn’t going to happen.

And hunting is not allowed, so there will be no Fremont Island auction tag to sell.

I Don't Really Know?

But Them Deer Tags are gonna be Spensive!:D

Gonna be an Adventure though!

Mossback Will Invest in Some High Dollar Boats & You'll get a 1st Class Ride!:D

(I'm Not Bad Mouthing Doyle In Any Way!)

Just Sayin......................!

How much did the island sell for?

I Don't Really Know?

But Them Deer Tags are gonna be Spensive!:D

Gonna be an Adventure though!

Mossback Will Invest in Some High Dollar Boats & You'll get a 1st Class Ride!:D

(I'm Not Bad Mouthing Doyle In Any Way!)

Just Sayin......................!

You can drive over right now.

Im sure they need to "save Fremont island" as we speak

As I understand it, part of the conservation easement put in place as part of the donation to the state of Utah is no hunting. If that is in fact true, there will never be a legal hunt on the island. It won’t be able to happen.

I Won't Doubt You Niller!

But I Think I'd Rather See Hunting on it than more 'NON-HUNTING" BS!

As I understand it, part of the conservation easement put in place as part of the donation to the state of Utah is no hunting. If that is in fact true, there will never be a legal hunt on the island. It won’t be able to happen.

Not real sure but I don't think there are any game animals on the island. Actually I don't think it's an island anymore. I know you can drive a side by side or a four wheeler from the causeway to it. Several years ago there was guy who would put exotic animals on the island and sell a hunt to go kill them. I'm sure they killed everything they ever took over there.

Not real sure but I don't think there are any game animals on the island. Actually I don't think it's an island anymore. I know you can drive a side by side or a four wheeler from the causeway to it. Several years ago there was guy who would put exotic animals on the island and sell a hunt to go kill them. I'm sure they killed everything they ever took over there.
Yea I think it was the famous barrow clan, standard examiner did a whole story on them, about how they were behind in their lease payments and all

I think it was the same guys who would go to the Tuesday cattle auction in Willard and buy domestic pigs for about $120, take them out to West Corrine and sell a pig hunt for $350 on Wednesday. That didn't last very long either.

How many acres is that island? 15,000 homesites is a bunch!
Are the Diesel bros. the ones with the TV show? Diesel sales must be good id that’s them

joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom