Williams FP sight help

excaliber

I'm looking at purchasing a Knight Muzzleloader that has a Williams FP rear sight and globe front sight on it. My eyes are not anywhere close to what they used to be.

I can shoot my bow with peep sight and fiber optic pins just fine and was hoping I wouldn't have any issues with the muzzleloader? Now I'm wondering.

This is an Idaho legal muzzleloader and Fiber optic open sites are permitted. I'm wondering if a fiber optic front sight option would help?

Does anyone find they are having issues with this sight and aging eyes?
If anyone here in SW Idaho has an FP sight that wouldn't mind me checking it out let me know.

Thanks

I'm looking at purchasing a Knight Muzzleloader that has a Williams FP rear sight and globe front sight on it. My eyes are not anywhere close to what they used to be.

I can shoot my bow with peep sight and fiber optic pins just fine and was hoping I wouldn't have any issues with the muzzleloader? Now I'm wondering.

This is an Idaho legal muzzleloader and Fiber optic open sites are permitted. I'm wondering if a fiber optic front sight option would help?

Does anyone find they are having issues with this sight and aging eyes?
If anyone here in SW Idaho has an FP sight that wouldn't mind me checking it out let me know.

Thanks
I have that exact site set up on my muzzleloader.
My eyes aren’t what they used to be either so I wear contact lenses while hunting.
I use a crosshair insert in my front globe and it works good for me.
I haven’t tried a fiber optic front sight can’t imagine it would be any better than a fine crosshair insert but don’t know for sure.
I would say go ahead and buy that gun. Sounds like a good set up!

They are solid rifles, I have a couple of them. I have a video on YouTube on installing sights on them.

7MAWVW8.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom