Williams FP sights questions

excaliber

I'm looking at purchasing a Knight Muzzleloader that has a Williams FP rear sight and globe front sight on it. My eyes are not anywhere close to what they used to be.

I can shoot my bow with peep sight and fiber optic pins just fine and was hoping I wouldn't have any issues with the muzzleloader? Now I'm wondering.

I'm wondering if a fiber optic front sight option would help?

Does anyone find they are having issues with this sight and aging eyes?
If anyone here in SW Idaho has an FP sight that wouldn't mind me checking it out let me know.

Thanks

They are solid rifles, I have a couple of them. I have a video on YouTube on installing sights on them.
If it were me and you didn't want to shoot more than 150 yards I would stick with the original hooded Knight sight and use a Fiber optic front. This one has williams rear sight and a Lyman 17AHB front sight. You are welcome to look at mine but I am in the Twin Falls Area.

7MAWVW8.jpg

Idahoron,
I don't really plan on shooting much past 150 yards. I like to get close so I'm hoping most shots would be inside of 100 yards.
I'm hoping the closer the better. If you were closer I would like to take a look through the sights.
I'm not worried I went ahead and bought it.

I use the Williams sights on both my White's. Depending on the set-up, the Williams + front globe sight is one of the most accurate "open" sight options. The only drawback is low light conditions can alter your sight picture through the peep due to changing pupil diameter.

I've got the peep setup on my cva if you'd like to see it. I'm located in Pocatello.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom