Willing To Purchase a Landowner Voucher for Unit 61

Cow Tag

I am in need of a landowner voucher for unit 61 for the not to distant muzzle loader season 2009. I want a cow voucher for 61 during the black powder season. Please send me a PM if you might have a voucher to sell for the season this coming September, 2009. Please leave your telephone number here and I will call you immediately. Cowtag

Wow, you are a brave soul cowtag.

You said the "V" word on MM. You are about to be crucified!;-)

Good luck, I hope you find one. Huntin' Fool or Pennington's can probably find you one? That would be easiest, trust me.

ktc,

Thank you for that little bit of wisdom. Never intended on stepping on the tops of anyone's toes. I'll try to back out of here and disappear. Cowtag

cowtag,

Don't let these antivoucher guys worry you. Somebody here might have a contact for them. Just seems some squeal about them pretty hard so I would give you a heads up!;-)

I buy them as well. They are legal and if you don't buy one someone else will. Just ignore it if someone starts ragging on you. I cannot say they don't have a gripe, but like I said, they are legal and available! Buy one up!

I would think a cow tag would be easy and cheap to get thru the brokers? Oh, I mean facilitators.;-)

It just isnt fair, you deep pocketed guys hunt where ever the hell you want evry year and the rest of us just have to wait and draw.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom