Win a Bino/Rangefinder Harness - Easy to Enter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Anyone want to WIN something? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Next Level Hunter Bino / Rangefinder Harness System, a Hoodie and Hat to give away to one of you.

Before entering, I just want to ask you all to shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear when you're in the market to upgrade your hunting gear. If the price is right, give them a chance to earn your business for good. They'll take good care of you.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Simply reply to this thread with, "Set Me Up with Goodies", and you'll be entered. AND to be entered a 2nd time, upload yourself an avatar that's NOT the big letter. Those are boring. Replace it with a good pic of a buck, bull, ram or billy....or something fun. Do that and you'll be entered a 2nd time.
(To update the avatar, simply click on your username and change it in your profile)

Also, thank you all for making use of the new forums and please visit often and participate often and tell your hunting buddies to come join in. Thanks

next_level_bino_case_front_1_2000x.jpg
green_.1_1_2000x.jpg

Anyone want to WIN something? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Next Level Hunter Bino / Rangefinder Harness System, a Hoodie and Hat to give away to one of you.

Before entering, I just want to ask you all to shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear when you're in the market to upgrade your hunting gear. If the price is right, give them a chance to earn your business for good. They'll take good care of you.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Simply reply to this thread with, "Set Me Up with Goodies", and you'll be entered. AND to be entered a 2nd time, upload yourself an avatar that's NOT the big letter. Those are boring. Replace it with a good pic of a buck, bull, ram or billy....or something fun. Do that and you'll be entered a 2nd time.
(To update the avatar, simply click on your username and change it in your profile)

Also, thank you all for making use of the new forums and please visit often and participate often and tell your hunting buddies to come join in. Thanks

View attachment 1686View attachment 1687
Set Me Up with Goodies

Set me up with goodies

Set Me Up with Goodies

Set Me Up with Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom