WIN a Pack! Easy to Enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Anyone want to WIN this pack? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Badlands HDX pack in Approach Camo to give away to one of you.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Simply reply to this thread with, "I want that pack on my back!", and you'll be entered. AND to be entered a 2nd time, upload yourself an avatar that's NOT the big letter. Those are boring. Replace it with a good pic of a buck, bull, ram or billy....or something fun. Do that and you'll be entered a 2nd time.
(To update the avatar, simply click on your username and change it in your profile)

Get more entries by posting to the give away threads on the Monster Muleys Facebook page and my Instagram at @mm_founder. Tag friends on those platforms and get extra entries as well.

I'll randomly draw a winner from all entries in a month or so. Thanks all!

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.
badland-hdx.JPG

Anyone want to WIN this pack? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Badlands HDX pack in Approach Camo to give away to one of you.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Simply reply to this thread with, "I want that pack on my back!", and you'll be entered. AND to be entered a 2nd time, upload yourself an avatar that's NOT the big letter. Those are boring. Replace it with a good pic of a buck, bull, ram or billy....or something fun. Do that and you'll be entered a 2nd time.
(To update the avatar, simply click on your username and change it in your profile)

Get more entries by posting to the give away threads on the Monster Muleys Facebook page and my Instagram at @mm_founder. Tag friends on those platforms and get extra entries as well.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

View attachment 8119
"I want that pack on my back!"

View attachment 8119
want that pack on my back

View attachment 8119
I want that pack on my back.

View attachment 8119
i want that pack on my back

View attachment 8119
I want that pack on my back!

View attachment 8119
“I want that pack on my back”

Rick

View attachment 8119

View attachment 8119

View attachment 8119

View attachment 8119

View attachment 8119
I want that pack on my back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom