WIN a SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear Mad Trapper Hoodie

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Enter to WIN this Hoodie. Read on...........

There's a NEW company on the block that sells high end hunting gear at a reasonable price. Hunter reviews indicate the quality and performance is on par with the top brands in the industry. SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear is designed for mountain athletes who demand the very best of their gear. From base layers, to pants, to jackets and hats, SKRE has what you need. Take a moment and visit their site [URLwww.skregear.com][/URL] and checkout their gear and prices. If you decide to buy, use promo code: "MMfreeshipping" to waive all shipping costs.

Enter to WIN the hoodie by simply replying to this thread with "I want to win!" and you'll be entered. For a second entry, visit the SKRE website and take a look at their products and then in your post, just let us know you took a look and we'll enter you a second time. The second entry is based on the honor system, so be honest. I know you all will be.

I'll select a winner in a few weeks. When you buy your gear, let us all know how you like it.

[font size=+1]CLICK HERE to Visit SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear[/font]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/737hoodie.jpg][/IMG]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6394forumimage.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I want to win, but why does no one carry a larger pant? I am a big guy and would like to see a good pant in 44 waiste and not to tight in the legs! I hike and hunt hard everyday, but I am noticing that it is impossible to find high end gear in the larger sizes!

I want to win. I also took a look at their website. This stuff looks pretty good.

I'll be interested to see if they do a merino top. I was very impressed with the pants and jacket at the expo.

I want to win, and I visited the site. great pattern.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-08-16 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]I want to win.

2XTall or a 3X please.

Checked the website also.

I want to win and I took a look at their wedsite. Product looks pretty good and priced pretty good.

I want to win.

Any type of discounts for guides? Some of the other guys offer pretty discounts...

2a0fcsk.gif

I want to win!
I've been looking at their products and wanna pull the trigger but I really wanna see some first hand before I purchase it

I want to win! Took a look at the website and products...cool looking pattern, will be hard for critters to pick you out.

I checked out their site. If I don't win one, I'm going to order the hoodie. Looks perfect for early season blacktail hunting.

LAST EDITED ON May-08-16 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]Hello fellow MMers. My name is Mike Nielson one of the original founders of SKRE, and also a long time patron of MM. A Big thanks to all those who have participated in the MM exculsive give away. We will be adding the following products to our line this fall: packable rain jacket and pants, down jacket, gloves, beanie, short sleeve shirt, merino wool base layers.

I want to win!!! Took a look at the website and looks like pretty good stuff. Could use some other camo patterns.

I want to win! I took a look.

I like their pattern for some of the stuff I hunt in in Texas and will definitely budget for a new purchase from them soon.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-16 AT 02:57PM (MST)[p]"I want to win!" I visited the website, bought a Hardscrabble jacket and a long sleeve t-shirt. Awesome stuff.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

>Enter to WIN this Hoodie. Read
>on...........
>
>There's a NEW company on the
>block that sells high end
>hunting gear at a reasonable
>price. Hunter reviews indicate the
>quality and performance is on
>par with the top brands
>in the industry. SKRE Extreme
>Mountain Gear
is designed for
>mountain athletes who demand the
>very best of their gear.
>From base layers, to pants,
>to jackets and hats, SKRE
>has what you need. Take
>a moment and visit their
>site [URLwww.skregear.com][/URL] and checkout their
>gear and prices. If you
>decide to buy, use promo
>code: "MMfreeshipping" to waive all
>shipping costs.
>
>Enter to WIN the hoodie by
>simply replying to this thread
>with "I want to win!"
>and you'll be entered. For
>a second entry, visit the
>SKRE website and take a
>look at their products and
>then in your post, just
>let us know you took
>a look and we'll enter
>you a second time. The
>second entry is based on
>the honor system, so be
>honest. I know you all
>will be.
>
>I'll select a winner in a
>few weeks. When you buy
>your gear, let us all
>know how you like it.
>
>
>[font size=+1]CLICK HERE to Visit SKRE
>Extreme Mountain Gear[/font]

>
>
>[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/737hoodie.jpg][/IMG]
>
>
>[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6394forumimage.jpg][/IMG]
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I want to win!!!

Saw them at the expo and have been to the website a few times, (including today).

My buddy got some of there gear at the expo and i am anxious to put in an order after seeing him on the turkey hunt.

Thanks Guys!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom