With the Expo coming up any good eating recommendations in SLC?

Red iguana for mexican food
Lucky 13s for burger
Market street seafood
The green pig for pub
Pat's BBq for BBq
All of them have good food

These Guys Recommended some Good Eats Last Year!

I Tried getting in to a couple of them!

Problem was the Parking!

Some of them Joints ain't made for Longer Rigs!

And some had very limited parking altogether!

I Might have to Fire My PISSCUTTIN Rig up!:D

Moochies for the best cheesesteak you’ll eat. And their meatball subs are great too. (Wear a bib...)

Lucky 13 has great burgers, but you could try Rich’s Burgers as well.

A brand new place that just opened I haven’t tried but plan to soon is Hall Pass. It’s at the Gateway and is supposed to be fantastic. It is almost like it’s own mini-food court with multiple restaurant in one place, but with great and new food options. It’s supposed to be really good.

One of the good ones we tried last year, if your into good Italian food, was Cafe Molise, it's near the expo location and top notch food.

If you have a vehicle, go to The Mandarin in Bountiful. They've got a USA Today article framed in the wall where they're named one of the best Chinese food restaurants in the USA. For darn good reason, too.

Lots of good recommendations. I would add Red Rock Brewery to the list. It’s also within walking distance of the salt palace.

Lol. Forget Ruth’s and buy a California burrito at the expo. Use the $200 you saved and buy more raffle tickets. ( I really like Ruth’s steaks)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom