Wolf Consultant gets $425,000 contract!!!!!

I wonder who shes related to in high office... When Fish and Game departments waste hard working sportsman's money on this its time to fire people... I would bet she is an anti-hunting activist to boot... Use Sportman's dollars to cut their own throats...

That's an interesting job to have and sounds like a big waste of money. Just like most political driven things now days you have garbage and money then there is always Rats..

Damn, I thought Utah paying SFW/BGF all that wolf money was a travesty, but 1.6 mil is really something! Maybe she is a DP trainee that graduated with high honors, LOL!

In other words, WDFW is screwing hunters and ranchers, and WDFW is paying her $1.6 million to convince us we're getting a good deal. How nice.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

"She is paid $400 a hour to consult by phone and $8,000 a day to lead meetings in person. The contract also includes travel expenses."

Might be more to this than we see. Don't know so I won't pass judgement yet. If she's helping keep the wolf away from the door, she's worth every penny. Somebody must like what they are getting. Who?

Proof is in the pudding.

DC

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-18 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]>Might be more to this than
>we see. Don't know
>so I won't pass judgement
>yet. If she's helping
>keep the wolf away from
>the door, she's worth every
>penny. Somebody must like
>what they are getting.
> Who?
>
>Proof is in the pudding.
>
>DC

With 20 known packs as of Dec 2016, the doors been left wide open I imagine.

I'll pass judgement: she's not worth it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom