Wolf Pack Systems Packs...

R

Rem7UltraMag

Did anyone order the new designed packs from the 2004 ISE shows? I ordered 2 of the big package at the Phoenix show..just told they are due sometime this month. Just wondering if anyone else has received theirs yet.

I bought mine in '04. They took longer than expected to come in. I've had some of the j-clips break over the past year. It took awhile for them to replace the clips.
-Raptor

My brother has it and loves it. He bought it at the 02 or 03 show. Ive got the Badlands and almost sold it to get a Wolf but didnt pull the trigger at the show. Maybe this year!

I ordered one of the systems at the Sacramento show in Jan/Feb 2004. I was getting a little nervous about delivery as I had a Mt Dutton Archery tag for late August. The packs showed up in early August and it was well worth the wait. I used these packs extensively and they are excellent.

I ordered mine in Feb of 2004 and waited until August 04 to receive it (way too long).

After one season of use (Archer, Smoke Pole and Rifle) I found that the pack:

*Was uncomfortable due to it being on the short side, the hipbelt rode to high (I had it adjusted as far as I could) & I am a average height guy 5'9". After 10 plus hours in the field my shoulders were extremely sore from carrying the load.

*The pack squeeks as you hike, apparently (according to the owner) they had a problem with one of the plastic sheets inside the pack that caused this issue.

As far as durability goes the pack is holding up fine, although I switched to the Badlands SuperDay Pack. Not sure how much action the Wolf will see this year.

As far as service goes, I spoke with the owner regarding my concerns during the ISO show. He instructed me to send an email with my concerns and he would make it right. I sent the email and have not heard a word.

Just my .02

OK...they were supposed to be delivered in July and here we are almost half-way through August and no packs yet. I am told that the packs are being shipped yet I can't get in touch with them to get a tracking number or a date when they were shipped. Now I'm getting nervous..............

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-05 AT 00:48AM (MST)[p]They showed up Sat morning!! These are some incredible packs. Can't wait to try them out!!

Gonzo pretty much summed up my thoughts. They are some good packs but not yet in the same league as Badlands, Kirafu, or some of the other top brands. I'd grade the packs about a B for construction and durability and a C- for customer support. I'd be willing to sell mine if someone is interested.
-Raptor

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-05 AT 01:44AM (MST)[p]>Gonzo pretty much summed up my
>thoughts. They are some
>good packs but not yet
>in the same league as
>Badlands, Kirafu, or some of
>the other top brands.
>I'd grade the packs about
>a B for construction and
>durability and a C- for
>customer support. I'd be
>willing to sell mine if
>someone is interested.
>-Raptor

Raptor,

I might know someone that wants it (them?). How old are they and which do you have? The ones I got are the new 05 design, heavy duty, great material, huge zippers with big easy pulls, lots o pockets. Seems like a fantastic pack. Got the big main pack, the larger day pack, the rifle/bow holder, super fanny pack, tripod/spotting scope carrier, with 2 water bottles, 2 - 2 liter hydration packs, and the accessory pouch that holds GPS, rifle shells, license, and whatever else I can cram in it. LOVE the main large pack. Shoulder straps are adjustable for your height. Great feature.

Rem7UM,
I have the '04 bags. I have everything you described including the seat cushion. They are a pretty good design. I guess I got turned off with the customer service since it took them about a year to replace some broken J-clips. Some j-clips broke on the day pack...while scouting during the summer of '04. I called WolfPack right away and asked for replacement clips as I wanted to use my packs for the upcoming hunts. I didn't get those clips till this summer. Those J-clips are pretty weak. The two small prongs that hold them to the straps tend to break rather easily. A design with one thicker prong may be a better design. Have your buddy PM or email me and we can discuss the packs in more detail.
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom