Wolf Tag

silverstatehunter

Anyone know anything about the wolf permits. I tried to find info on the Idaho fish and Game web site and haven't found a darn thing. I am doing a combo Bear Hunt/Fishing trip down the Middle Fork of the Salmon in Mid Septemeber and would love to have a Wolf permit. Idaho needs all the help it can get as far as preditor control goes.

Idaho is setting tag numbers in mid August-I think anybody will be able to get a tag then when the quota is harvested... i mean killed , thats better, they will close the season-Hatrick

It may be tied up up in courts anyhow, so don't hold your breath. Another law suit is filed.
Its fair chase, or its foul!

What a cash cow the wolf tags are going to be for Idaho F&G. Sell 5000 tags and maybe 30 wolves get harvested. Really how many wolves have you actually seen? Lots of tracks but them damn wolves are hard to get in the crosshairs. Idaho needs some good trappers.

guess it depends on how often your out where the wolves are, my brother has seen 3 last year, i seen 1 the year before...and if we are allowed to hunt i know plenty of ranchers to get my shot at one of the woofs

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

i plan on eatting mine, ha ha heard woof tastes like chicken or sheep or cattlers

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

>What a cash cow the wolf
>tags are going to be
>for Idaho F&G. Sell 5000
>tags and maybe 30 wolves
>get harvested. Really how many
>wolves have you actually seen?
>Lots of tracks but them
>damn wolves are hard to
>get in the crosshairs. Idaho
>needs some good trappers.

doeseedoe,
We see them every year, and I dont even live in Idaho.

As of right now they are approved to be hunted, but they have not come out with regs on them yet. I think they are waiting to see if the hippie tree huggers file lawsuits to try and stop the hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom