Wolf Trapping

mpaulson44

Hey guys, long time stalker of the forums, not as active as I should be. Looking to get in touch with an Idaho trapper within 2 or 3 hours of Caldwell (well lets be honest I'd probably go just about anywhere to get a good wolf trapping education), who wouldn't mind letting me tag along and learn a thing or two about trapping wolves in return perhaps receive some free labor and a fishing trip or something. I've grown tired of seeing my traps rusting away on the side of my house, I've got a little bit of trapping experience (what side of the trap the animal steps on haha) but only for Bobcats and Coyotes in the sand country of New Mexico and would just like to further my knowledge in order to possibly lend a hand in assisting wildlife and do my part as a sportsman of Idaho.

Get started with your Idaho trapping class and your Idaho Wolf trapping class. You hopefully would be able to make some connections there. Also join the Idaho Trappers Association, that is a great resource for trapping information and I've seen connections get made through the ITA facebook group.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom