Wolverine

Ya!

Can't Remember Who Called Me on it a While Back!

I Said There ain't Many in the State!

But there are a Very Small Number of them!

Kinda Like Wolves!

I’ve seen live wolverines in Canada and I’m pretty certain I saw one up American Fork canyon some years ago.
They are secretive little creatures and I’m guessing there are a few roaming through the beehive.
Unlike wolves I’d let them walk.

I’ve seen live wolverines in Canada and I’m pretty certain I saw one up American Fork canyon some years ago.
They are secretive little creatures and I’m guessing there are a few roaming through the beehive.
Unlike wolves I’d let them walk.
Wolverines are hard on the sheep up here. They are ferocious little critters. I’ve seen roughly 20 or so up here and 1 while down in WY. Amazing animals for sure!

I just happened to read the comments on this KSL article and it sounds like half the people in the state have seen Wolverines in Utah. ?

Ive seen 3 of them in the central mountains of Idaho and run into their tracks while out Wolf hunting. There is a study going on in the central mountains where they have trapped and collard several Wolverines, it’s amazing the country they can cover.

From about 10 years ago above the Artic Circle

097A10E9-9ABA-486C-A467-2948F3122EEB.jpeg

Here's one a buddy and I saw in Idaho a few years ago. He got the sweet photo. It was a really cool experience to only be 20 yards from the critter at 10,000+ feet. It honestly made me a little worried. I picked up a rock and was happy he ran away from us!

wolverine 2.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom