Wolves Delisted...but not here.

Read the Sacramento Bee's response to the delisting and the way they worded the article.
California is something else.

Our state will keep them on the ban list. M. Lions, Bob cats, bear and wolves out of control. Save crap as our forest. They burned and these predators will consume everything they can including deer,elk, livestock, pet and people. Liberals will probably try to blame climate change on that also.

I wish a trapper will capture about 4-5 mountain lions and drop them off at the Golden Gate Park and that will shake up the liberals protecting the lions, after the lions eat their little FiFi dog while out dog walking.
RELH

I wish a trapper will capture about 4-5 mountain lions and drop them off at the Golden Gate Park and that will shake up the liberals protecting the lions, after the lions eat their little FiFi dog while out dog walking.
RELH
There was an incident awhile back that a lady lost her dog to a mountain lion .

Sober believe me there are a lot of good People in California ,Oregon and Washington but the left are crooks and thieves

Well their maybe some changes coming to California, the Governor was told today from a Sutter county Judge to stand down on his over bearing laws that he is passing on to the people of this state.

You never hear about the wolves that have met their demise by a projectile traveling 3,000 fps. Of course non leaded!

There are definitely a lot of nuts here....a kind of mind set that is unimaginable. I recall a young kid was mauled a bit by a mountain lion a couple years ago and reading the story online, the comments that followed........."serves the parents right" "Child got what he deserves" "Parents should be arrested" ----and so-on...

Has society in CA become that savage------YES IT HAS
Watch yer backs folks!

Sober believe me there are a lot of good People in California ,Oregon and Washington but the left are crooks and thieves
Plenty of crooks and thieves on the right, also.
Niethier party is innocent. they are all lying back stabbing bunch of cut throats that will sell theier own family's if they can make a buck off it

Well their maybe some changes coming to California, the Governor was told today from a Sutter county Judge to stand down on his over bearing laws that he is passing on to the people of this state._
Exactly what laws, do you have a link to the article or news story

Wife and I saw 3 of them up between Milford grade and Doyle grade the other day. ( NorthEastern CA).They looked more like hybrids as they were all black with a tan underside. Our game herds are not in a good place now. Can’t imagine what they will be like several years down the road. Some areas up here have some deer, other areas that used to have deer are void of them.

Wife and I saw 3 of them up between Milford grade and Doyle grade the other day. ( NorthEastern CA).They looked more like hybrids as they were all black with a tan underside. Our game herds are not in a good place now. Can’t imagine what they will be like several years down the road. Some areas up here have some deer, other areas that used to have deer are void of them.
Kill everyone of them and when someone shows up to look put them in a hole also. About the only way we will ever fix the problem. Sorry to sad,but it the truth.

Plenty of crooks and thieves on the right, also.
Niethier party is innocent. they are all lying back stabbing bunch of cut throats that will sell theier own family's if they can make a buck off it
Name a few on the right , I dare you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom