Wolves in D5 or D6

There was one reported to be south of I80 near Truckee last year. Seen a photograph of another that was also in the same area.

Heard maybe 3 wolves howling in Taylorsville (North arm) last few nights during the moon. Lots of wolf's between here and Goodrich meadows. Of course they have em in the D zones. D3 is right across the rd.

I wasn’t meaning this wolf stayed in the area, just showing that it is possible that others have been in that area so it is possible.

I wasn’t meaning this wolf stayed in the area, just showing that it is possible that others have been in that area so it is possible.
Was on my friend ranch briefly Got to see it too. Always thought I would have to go to Wyoming or Alaska to see one

Biggest and darkest coyote in Ca…..

DFCA0DEF-34A4-4EFC-B205-D707B7E3F49D.png

Every herd, wild or domestic, needs a pack of wolves to keep them healthy. It ensures only the strongest pass on their genes.

I saw a wolf just south of Parkfield CA a few years ago. Thought it odd he was a lone wolf. he was in a head to head stand-off with an elk, he was braced to attack. I have seen many wolves in AK, even filmed them. This was a wolf.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom