Wolves in Southern California

Thought it would be a few years before we would even consider having to deal with them but looks like that won’t be the case only good thing is if he looking for a mate he better keep on traveling through or go back to where he came from since there isn’t any other wolf in this part.

Wonder where the Dixie and other fires has pushed the wolves in California? Hopefully back up into Oregon…

Thought it would be a few years before we would even consider having to deal with them but looks like that won’t be the case only good thing is if he looking for a mate he better keep on traveling through or go back to where he came from since there isn’t any other wolf in this part.
there's a second one....a black one

I got this shock collar on my dog. Every time he heads north I shock him. He has learned to stay south now. Good doggie...

Really, though. So there are less food and no mate to have in Cali yet this dog travels 16 miles a day due south. What am I missing?

As much water as they take they should get all the wolves.

Mark
All you Northerners should be blaming your local politicians for selling water to the peeps down south. All you are doing is allowing them to NOT put their desalinization plants to work. That canal wasn't built by accident.

All you Northerners should be blaming your local politicians for selling water to the peeps down south. All you are doing is allowing them to NOT put their desalinization plants to work. That canal wasn't built by accident.
Southern Californians should move to Colorado where the water is.

I'm good. We get our water from Ruth Lake. One decent winter storm and we'll be overflowing again.

Ruth Lake Level 2,647.14 feet Volume 85% (08/16/2021)

We just got back from fishing Lopez Lake this eve and it was at 31%.....they say use the boat launch at your own risk. It is the lowest I personally have ever seen it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom