wolves kill cougar

runamuk

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-09 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]wolves kill cougar in sun valley neighborhood..
check out some of the comments at the end of the article..
i was told by a fairly reliable source that a female cougar and kitten was found dead just over the hill on the littlewood thought to be killed by wolves also..
http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005125077

I think its only a matter of time before that becomes a human. Some one out for a jog or walk, watching the elk, then its to late. I think it was in a january issue of sports illustrated (yes si, of all mags) there was a story of a guy in canada out for a walk and he doesnt come back. So his coworkers go looking for him and the wolves had taken him down, sad story. But I hope its no ones kids!!!

heres a picture of the cat. i have a couple more but theyre pretty graphic, and this one really shows how close it happened to civilization.

49b0724902d58f8c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom