Wolves? You decide.

slamdunk

This was today, 3/4/20
Screenshot_20200304-174142_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200304-174200_Facebook.jpg

Well if there just feral dogs can they be shot in Utah? I’ve never looked into it because I’ve never come across anything like it.

Unfortunately I've seen a few wolves in the wild as the state I live in decided to bring them in a few years back. Hunting has suffered tremendously.
That being said while the front one looks a little "wolfy" I doubt these are wolves. They are way to smart to be seen by a traveled road let alone lay down at the edge of the road. That's the trouble with them. Once you let them in you'll never get rid of them as they are unbelievably smart. Utah is going to get some thanks to your neighboring states. Truth is you probably already have a few but I just don't think your going to see them laying by the side of a road.

I just read the story about this, the DWR claimed to have tracked the wolf like animals to an Emery County residance. And claim they are husky golden retreiver mix. Tbey also pointed out that it is illegal for domestic animals to harass wildlife...... i dont see the golden retreiver part of the mix. Its a deer in the road, they had been feeding on it.

I would be beyond mad if someone shot my dog because it was tasting a little road kill. I do not think anybody is going to mistake Annabelle for a wolf though
annie.jpg

This is Elly, at times, she dentifies as a wolf, like when ups stops by. Other times she identifies as biscut eater, like when she could be herding instead she wants to play with her kennel mate duke, the lab, who identifies as a thro rug mostly. But neither would be mistaken as a wolf, no matter their mood of the day.

20200220_144026-1.jpg

Well boys, the Huntington "wolf" post has be debunked and proven to NOT be wolves.
But.......there is a confirmed pack of 6 up in the Browns Park area above Vernal that the Utah DNR is watching along with Federal entities and the Colorado DOW.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom