Working on a trophy room

go4steelhd

Here is my Trophy room. It is not completed yet but I have it about 3/4 done. The memories made were even better than the mounts. Now I get to enjoy them daily
IMG_9234.jpg
IMG_9227.jpg
IMG_9228.jpg
IMG_9176.jpg
IMG_9225.jpg
IMG_9220.jpg
IMG_9224.jpg

Very cool and a bunch of great trophies. I am building mine right now. 14x16 with twelve foot ceilings. It will be early next year before it will be far enough to post pictures. My room might be bigger but your animals are WAY cooler than mine.

Very cool and a bunch of great trophies. I am building mine right now. 14x16 with twelve foot ceilings. It will be early next year before it will be far enough to post pictures. My room might be bigger but your animals are WAY cooler than mine.
Please share on here when it is complete. I always like to see what others have harvested and what they have do to showcase it. Mine has been in the works for about 10 years, I'm hope to have it done in the next three months or so

How did you attach the bear to the wall? I have a zebra I want to hang like that, just haven’t decided how to pin it to the wall.

Looks awesome man! Still have more to go?
Also is that a B&C letter?
Three of these animals are Boone and Crockett. The letter is for the bison, the bighorn was entered in February of this year and I will have the letter for it soon, the Canadian moose would have made it before the horns were split.
The antelope and the elk had enough deductions to make them narrowly miss all time awards.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom