World Record Coues?

Trammer

4158fullsizerender9.jpg

This is a pic of Yours Truly with the possible New World Record Coues. The buck was green scored at 162. The current world record typical is 144 and nontypical is 151...personally I dont think it will make 162. I am trying to contact the owner/hunter and have been told his name is Brian and he lives in Oregon.

WOW. What a great buck. Any more details ?
Thanks for sharing
-Sig
Find 'em. Learn 'em. Shoot 'em. Eat 'em.

I have been waiting for this news to show up as I have seen photos.
Brian does live in Oregon, Klamath Falls to be exact.
I heard that it will go in the top 5.

I was drinking quite heavily when Brian told me the the story but believe he was with his dad hunting mule deer when this pig of a Coues buck showed up. Guide says shoot... and he shot!
Don't quote me as there was quite a bit of beer running through the house at the time. The field photos of the buck are quite nice.
Brian is a very good guy and congrats to him!

Awesome Buck!! Must not be an Arizona coues, being if you have a tag for mule deer that would be the only deer you could shoot.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-19 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]Interesting I had got pictures of this buck a couple days ago saying it was potentially the new record shot in Arizona
15114img9122.jpg

>It's an awesome deer.....but I do
>t see it surpassing the
>WR.
>
>BOHNTR )))---------->

great buck....I don't see it surpassing 125

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-19 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-19 AT 11:28?AM (MST)

Raffle tag Arizona guided by Duane Adams, rumored to be 149 5/8 green. Assuming gross it will likely fall short of the typical record. Some additional pictures on Adam's instagram, it's a beast regardless, not everyday you see nearly 150" of bone on a coues' head...
http://fenderimages.com

>>It's an awesome deer.....but I do
>>t see it surpassing the
>>WR.
>>
>>BOHNTR )))---------->
>
>great buck....I don't see it surpassing
>125
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

I was being nice, JB. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

maybe I do....that picture is more flattering.

Let's wait till real numbers are out there. Guide numbers have amused me for years.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]The original photo on this thread and the last buck killed by Adam?s client are two different bucks. However, I agree with Homer......iI'll wait for the real numbers by an official measured, as most guides and outfitters have their own inflated scoring system at times. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom