World record pics?

P

PronghornHunter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-03 AT 11:34AM (MST)[p]I keep hearing of a new world record antelope that scored 95 taken last year but have not seen any pictures of this buck. I also heard there was a buck killed this season that may be bigger.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-03 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]Check out www.pronghornguideservice.com and you'll find a bunch of pictures of the current B&C World's Record. The other buck on the homepage is probably the rumor you're hearing about another buck being bigger.

Your right a new world record was killed last year. It was out of Arizona strip. I'd check the Boone and Crocket homepage for a picture.

The new Peterson?s Hunting Magazine has a small column and photo of the new world record Pronghorn and 95 is the score they quote.

I was told that there was a buck taken in unit 10 Az this fall that is over 95, and should score more than the buck taken in Mohave county last year.

Hm...I sometimes wonder if anyone ever reads my posts. Todd, check out Grimmett's website. Come on, you know you want to.

Not only are there several pictures of the 95" World's Record, but the buck you've heard about in Unit 10 is probably the buck they named DW. It looks a lot bigger than the World's Record. I can't imagine that there was a buck killed anywhere that's bigger than that DW buck. Check it out next to the World's Record!!

I read your post Cleric and checked out the site. This is what I was looking for. Thanks. Sorry I didn't reply back.

Cleric, I'll check Tony's site out after this. He sure is one antelope hunting machine !!! Do you know him ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom