WoW Buck

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Wade Lemmon Guiding

Those bases, my hell

Robb

00small63007254.jpg

Also I would like to know why it looks like the bucks rear end is chewed up. Did he do a texas heart shot?

Lord get me one just a hair smaller or a hair wider or one just like him. I will be a happy Muley hunter.

The real question is which pronouns they used while "hunting" for this deer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would anybody pass on a buck like this? I personally think its ugly as sin. But, uniqueness can be attractive to many. If I was able to spend that kind of money, I'd be looking elsewhere though.

Bows bigger then the shooter, oh wait hes stretching. probably didn't need the long arm but im sure thats what the guide has all his clients do.

The real question is which pronouns they used while "hunting" for this deer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would anybody pass on a buck like this? I personally think its ugly as sin. But, uniqueness can be attractive to many. If I was able to spend that kind of money, I'd be looking elsewhere though.
It depends on the tag, if I had a Henry’s or pauns tag that Buck would get a pass but anything else he’d be taking a dirt nap real quick!

Looks to me like it was 3-4 days from the time that deer was shot, and when they finally found him. Coyotes have been chewing on him some!

Well!

It Happens!

You Hunt Long Enough It Might even Happen To You!

If that's What Happened?

I'm Glad They Made The Recovery and Didn't Move on to Wound/Kill another Animal!

Looks to me like it was 3-4 days from the time that deer was shot, and when they finally found him. Coyotes have been chewing on him some!

Well!

It Happens!

You Hunt Long Enough It Might even Happen To You!

If that's What Happened?

I'm Glad They Made The Recovery and Didn't Move on to Wound/Kill another Animal!
Yes, it does happen and, yes, it has happened to me. I'm glad they were able to recover that buck, , , even if it was a little "chewed on".

"Clark says that trail camera images showed that the buck did shed its antlers last year. “We have multiple years’ worth of trail-camera images and video of this deer,” he says. Gunner Steele, another Wade Lemon Hunting guide, first spotted the deer a few years ago and kept tabs on it through this year. Once they decided to make a play for the buck this year, Clark repeatedly monitored the deer during the summer, and he intensively scouted the buck the week prior to the season opener."

Read the rest of the story:

Utah Hunter Arrows Insane Mule Deer

I would NEVER pass on a deer like that, I don't care how ugly he is he's still a giant. I'm impressed!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom