wow, primers

feddoc

Long Time Member
I saw this on FB.

primers.jpg

Great price for a case but not worth a damn for a carton.
They can keep 'em at that price.
If less fools paid their prices then less fools would hoard them and sell (gouge) others at those astronomical prices.

Zeke

Went for a Quick Walk Through at the Vernal Knife & Gun Show this Last Saturday!

One Seller had Primers for 300.00 per Thousand!

Alot of Over Priced JUNK!

Did See a Guy on Cloud 9!

He Paid 1,100.00 for a 1,000 Rounds of 223 Ammo!

I loaded up years ago when they (Winchester white box and Remington yellow box) were $151/1000.

Since that time I have only shot what I picked up here and there. And I used to have access to near unlimited sources of 5.56 brass...literally by the barrel full. Loaded up on that too.

lol....don't get your panties in a wad feddoc........I'm just chalk boarding bess to the fact that you didn't stock up on $151 primers.....

When I Was young doc!

You could Buy Military Armor Piercing 223 Ammo for 99.00 a 1,000!

We Always Spent about 129.00-139.00 per 1,000 & Bought FMJ's or Hollow Points!

Try That Now!

The last primers I bought was $135.00 per 5 thousand. I made sure to stock up. If I was to sell my primers at $200.00 I would make about $5,000.00, but I do not intend to sell any as this shortage may go for more then a year.

RELH

My local gun guy has been getting in some PSA AR's and I was debating picking one up. I asked him if he could get ammo (5.56) and he goes " oh ya I've got 10 cases (1000). Really good deal too, $775/1000".

I think I'll pass lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom