Wrestling fans The road to a California State Champion.

California state is as tough as it comes. Crazy to think a state as notoriously soft as California produces great wrestlers and doesn’t have a top D1 wrestling program.

My son wrestled in the state tournament in Idaho the last two years and didn't fare well. Hopefully he will mature during his senior season and take it seriously. He's a very good wrestler but lacks mental focus at times.

Off top I know, but I know there are a lot of Utah guys on here and wanted to give a shout out to my lifelong BF's son from Pine View capturing the 4A State Title. He's a great young man and had been chasing the title since he was a freshman. Finally got it done his senior year. Good job Riley...

riley1.jpg

riley2.jpg

THE MOST AWARDED HIGH SCHOOL SPORT IN CALIFORNIA IS CLOVIS HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING. WITH 11 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS & A COUPLE OF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. CHS PASTED THE BAKERFIELD DRILLER FOOTBALL TEAM A FEW YEARS BACK AS HAVING THE # 1 WINNINGEST PROGRAM IN CALI FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS. THEY ARE FUN TO WATCH...…….YD.

Clovis came up to Utah and wrestled in the Rockwell Rumble which is the toughest tournament of the year in Utah alot of teams from Idaho, Wyoming, Las Vegas and Colorado. I do believe the total number of teams was over 60.
Clovis destroyed everyone.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom