Wrong ALS#

Broomer

I applied for my sheep and Mt Goat licenses this past week. I went through the usual process. Entered in my name and als # and got into my account. Applied and received an email with the receipt.

A few days went by and I got an email reminding me of the deadline. So I had a little brain fart and couldn't remember if I had applied already. So I checked my email and sure enough found the receipt. BUT, when I looked at the email I noticed a ALS # that was not mine. So I decided to look my account up and typed in my DOB and ALS and the system couldn't find me. I tried to log in several different times and even tried by saying I didn't remember the ALS. But my account was not found under my name or ALS.

So of course I am going to call Montana but I was wondering if anyone has had this happen?

I once had a duplicate ALS issue, different from your problem, but called, actually got through to a very helpful person and they fixed it easily. Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom