WTB .300 Win Mag

usafvet

Need to buy some Winchester Ballistic Silvertip .300 Win Mag in 180 grain. Need some before my elk hunt in October.

Those are always on the menu if they are sighted. I usually focus on those once there is snow on the ground.

One box would be god. Two would be better. I'm switching scopes on my .300 and want to make sure I have enough to sight it in and hunt as well.

Dang. I was thinking I had some but I guess not. I have a box or so of a few other 180 grain (accubonds and Federal Trophy Bonded Tip) but not the ballistic silvertip.

Sorry about that

One box would be god. Two would be better. I'm switching scopes on my .300 and want to make sure I have enough to sight it in and hunt as well.
Midway USA has Nosler Trophy Grade 180 accubonds right now. Expensive, but not many choices right now. Gunbroker.com may have some ammo, but you'll pay a hefty ammount there too.

I spoke to a couple shops here in the Boise area and they said that they aren't expecting any hunting ammo until August. Might try to wait till then before I get my wallet robbed online.

I've got 2 boxes + partital of Nosler ammo I would sell. They don't shoot outta my gun. 180 gr Accubonds. PM if interested.

I know I got some I am in Cali until next week, I know I have at least 2 boxes. I will check when I get back to Utah next week.

Agreed Serve. There are some really good guys on this forum. I know there are some that have helped me out a time or two and I always try my best to return the favor.

I've got these for sale...

tempImageaevgy1.png
tempImageJq9oG0.png

I want to send out a huge thank you to Cammoman33 for getting me the ammo I needed for my hunt. This is a great site with some really good people on here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom