WTB Blackhorn 209

Ozzman

Hey, I know this is probably a long shot as demand appears to outweigh availability, but I am looking to get some blackhorn 209. Let me know if you might have some you'd be willing to part with.

Hey, I know this is probably a long shot as demand appears to outweigh availability, but I am looking to get some blackhorn 209. Let me know if you might have some you'd be willing to part with.
I have one bottle i would sell but dont know how to ship legally, but it wouldnt be cheap

I have bottle. Same questions price/how to ship.

Would probably help to know were your located. Local guys are probably your only legal way to get ahold of any.

In Oregon it can not be used because we can not use 209 primers when hunting so it is not a big seller.. The Cabelas in springfield Oregon had a whole shelf full. I bought 2 cans for my NM hunt. Can you mail order from them?

If anyone is desperate, you can buy it direct from Hodgdon's site right now, but holy hell, bring your bag of gold once you factor in shipping. Only $153 for 2 bottles, which is the max you can buy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom