WTB Browning 22 Hornet

Muley_73

Very Active Member
Looking to but an out of production 22 Hornet Browning Micro Medallion. I know they are hard to find but figured I'd see if anyone had an old safe queen.

I have an A-Bolt ll Micro Medallion 22 Hornet. Made in first year of A-Bolt ll. 1994 with original box. Was gonna list it on Gun Broker for $2400. A new in box one recently sold there for $3400+. If interested I can send Pics. [email protected]

Lol I’ve actually watched a couple go for 1200-1400. 2500.00 is piracy prices, people feeding off of the fear. It’s actually it’s own kind of pathic feeding off of the Biden circus. Humans at their finest. ;)

No, I am just saying that discontinued and rare rifles come with a price
100% agree. 6 months ago Browning Abolt 22 Hornets we’re going for around 1100-1200. Remington BDLs were going for 700-800.00 now they are running 1000-1500 depending ob shape and 2000.00 plus if new. And so on and so on. Are the guns worth that? Sure if they are are selling they are worth it to somebody . But I have a feeling the prices are more based on sellers trying to take advantage of the current fear. Which personally I think is kind of lame. Not because of price but it shows the stupidity and sheep tendencies of humans and the quick willingness of others to feed on that.

Anyway....I’ll keep and eye out for a Browning 22 Hornet because I’d like to add one to my collection someday. ?

I will keep an eye out. I had a Winchester 54 but it wasn't what I wanted so sold it for 1400. I am sure I will never find pre-64 in hornet in my price range. Who knows

I will keep an eye out. I had a Winchester 54 but it wasn't what I wanted so sold it for 1400. I am sure I will never find pre-64 in hornet in my price range. Who knows
You’ll be lucky to find one for under $2500. And if you do it’ll be beat up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom