WTF?? Now UT going back to dark ages??

What a bunch of jackasses. This is a slap in the face for all hunters. It's sad that people are so stupid and do stuff like this.

How goes it,
Those %@$ &^!#*....they better pray that I don't find out who they are and get a' hold of them! There is absolutley no justifiable reason why an act this sensless should be committed. As Mr. Mortgage said, this is a giant slap in the face and insult to all hunters and the outdoors community! Along with the $6,000 re-ward...I will personally administer an old fashioned ass' whoopin'.

STICK-FLICKER...Silent, But Deadly
-Buckhorn Archers (Castle Dale, UT)
-Timpanogos Archers (Orem, UT)
-Hell Hole Archers (Big Piney, WY)
[email protected]

+1 on the insult to all hunters. I am sickened to see such poor judgement and lack of respect for someone else's property and livelihood. I hope that they catch the criminals and that they get what's coming to them.

Unfortunately there were about nine cows that ended up having been shot with arrows, this I know becouse I was hunting near that place and became friends with the cattle rancher. The last news that I had was that four of the nine ended up dying. I did hear that they cought the creeps. I hope that justice is served, and that these creep rustlers lose their hunting priviledges.
On the positive side I did end up harvesting a fat yearling cow elk not far from there.
Lambo

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom