www.rafflehunts.com - Get Signed Up!!!

elkhunterUT

Very Active Member
Wanted to give a shout out to the guys at www.rafflehunts.com and encourage you all to go to their site and sign up for the chance to win free gear and hunts in the future.

They recently sponsored a contest here at Monstermuleys on this thread below where they encouraged people to sign up at their site for the chance to win free Sitka gear http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/20575.html

I signed up not thinking much of it. I found out this morning that I was drawn yesterday as the lucky winner! I am getting a Sitka Core Crew t-shirt, Mountain pants, 90% jacket, and a hat. What a deal just for entering my email address and info. They are just getting started with this site and plan to give away more gear and eventually some dream hunts in the future. Pretty cool deal so get on over and sign up today. I can assure you this is the real deal as I talked to the owner of the site by phone this morning and he is shipping my gear on Monday. He seemed like a really cool guy who has been blessed with some awesome hunts in his own life and is looking to give back to the hunting community in this unique way.

You might just be the next lucky winner-so go check out the site and sign up!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom